14

"I'll see you later Cohen!" I waved sheepishly at him with Kane by my side.

"Mm.." Students began to notice my new behaviour, especially since they saw me walk side by side with Ezra yesterday. Gossips spreaded out like wild fire.

After that incident, I stayed in the infirmary until school ended. Cohen and Kane came to escort me out of school. Now it was a new day and truth be told, I'm scared of encountering Ezra.

What will he do? Moreover what did he mean by who sent me? Sure there was a kabedon scene in his route but it was all lovey-dovey and stuff, not threatening to p-punish someone.

"Oi~ Earth to Credence~" Kane waves infront of me. I immediately snapped out from my own thoughts.

"You're spacing out again" He pouts, "What did that white-haired brat say to you yesterday?"

Should I tell him? Cohen tried to get some information off me at home but I just avoided his question. I can't tell him I ALMOST sexually harassed someone eventhough Ezra is the one who started it first!

"He just wanted to talk about school.. things" Gosh, I'm a bad liar. Someone drag me to hell now.

"..Okay? What things?" He crosses his arms skeptically.

Damn it Kane. Can't you just let this slide.

"CREDENCE-SAMAAAAA~!" Someone tugged at my arm almost pulling me down with them but I managed to stand my ground.

"CREDENCE-SAMA! DID YOU MISS ME?! ARE YOU OKAY?! I HEARD YOU FELL SO I CAME BACK A MONTH EARLY!!"

WHO IS THIS?! STOP SCREAMING! WAIT I'M SCREAMING. IN MY HEAD!

"..I guess she's back" Kane scratches his head, unfazed at all.

"CREDENCE-SAMA? DID YOU HURT YOUR VOCAL CHORDS TOO?" She continued tugging at my arm as I struggled to pull it back. Although she looked petite, that strength in no way matches her physical appearance! LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING!

Hurt my vocal chords?! Your voice sounds like a duck's, it can also shatter glass if you tried!

Before I could yell to get this girl off of me. I could hear a bunch of whispers from surrounding students.

"Credence's fiancee is finally back huh.."
"Elizabeth Rose-sama still looks so cute!"
"I heard she's modelling for that super popular cosmetic brand!"

ELIZABETH ROSE? The Elizabeth Rose?! EHHHHHHHHHHHH-

...

I could feel stares from multiple people. One from Ezra, another one from Elizabeth. I stared to the side, pretending not to notice. We were now in class after being scolded by the teacher for making a scene infront of the school. It's not my fautl!

The teacher was going on about something history related. Boring.

Crap. I forgot about Credence's fiancee.. I was too busy admiring hot guys that I forgot that I'm still a male lead! What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

"Credence Knight, what should you do when you encounter these types of questions?" The teacher asks me out of nowhere.

I slammed my hands on the table,
"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"

...

"Sorry Cohen, you can go home first"

"..."

"Tell Pierce.. I'm going to a study group or something"

"..."

"S-Say something"

"..."

"Are you mad at me?"

"..."

"I'M SORRY FOR GETTING MYSELF INTO DETENTION!"

"...Okay" Cohen turns around and left.

Kane comes up to me, patting my shoulder before leaving me behind as well.

They're really going to leave me like this?! What about all those moments where they'll cling on to me and stuff?!

"Credence-sama~!" The red twin-tailed girl tugs my arm again.

NOT YOU!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Elizabeth Rose seems cute~ [M/N]-san why don't you just marry the villainess?

[M/N]: I'M GAY. ( ˙-˙ )

'o'