13

..What is this? My back touched the wall as someone just pushed me harshly. There was an evil glint in his blue eyes.

Is this called a.. *kabedon? Why am I in this position? Didn't this scene appear in the game before? Eh? EH?!

10 minutes ago~

Ehehe~ Ezra knows my name~ He knows me~ I was currently being lead by Ezra, I have no idea where he's taking me to but I don't care~ I was in a really good mood I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

Many students stared at me and Ezra, especially me. I don't care though, but I could guess why they would stare. My reputation for being the scary cold ruthless but attractive prince (Kane's words, not mine I swear), this person is currently walking side by side with the school's wallflower while smiling like an idiot. WHO WOULDN'T STARE? WHAT A SCARY SIGHT.

I continue smiling while stealing glances towards him from time to time. He didn't look at me at all until he abruptly stops in a hallway where there's nobody around.

He suddenly slams me into the wall. I winced at the slight pain from the crash but that pain immediately changed into excitement as I stared deeply into the eyes of Ezra.

"Credence Knight" His voice sounded sultry and deep to my ears.

"Yes, that's me" I answered without any hesitations, he looked at my reaction finding it incredibly amusing.

"You think I haven't notice, you're always staring at me?"

Gulps. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ADMIT TO IT?! Before I could come up with a reply he leans into my right ear.

"Who sent you?" The sultry-ness in his voice disappeared, only a serious tone remained.

What?

"If you tell me now, I won't hurt you"

"Eh?"

He leans back, looking at my reaction.

"Why are you playing dumb?"

"What do you mean?"

He pushes himself off from the wall, no longer pinning me against it.

"I would have to applaud you for your amazing acting skills" He smiles his signature close-eyed angel smile, it didn't give out a warm feeling though. It gave out a sinister feeling.

"Now tell me or I'll personally punish you to death"

What is he talking about? But the word 'punish' made me even more excited. I can feel my face heating up more and more even my breath started to hitch.

"..Why are you looking at me like that?"

I took deep and sensual breaths, staring straight into his eyes. I swear I started to drool. My vision turned blurry all I could see was the captivating blue eyes before me.

My hands automatically reached out-

"Brother?"

Hm? Cohen?

"What are you doing to my brother?" Cohen faced Ezra with an angry look, clenching his fists.

"Me?" Ezra almost scoffed at this. The victim here is him not Credence!

"Class has started, what are you doing on the third floor? Aren't all second years supposed to be on the first floor?" Cohen roughly pushes Ezra away.

"I'm just having a talk with Credence, that's all" Ezra puts his angel facade back on while smiling at the pair of brothers. "Isn't that right, Credence?" Ezra smiles but his smile doesn't reach his eyes at all.

In a daze of what just happened, all I could do was nod.

"I'll see you in class then" Ezra walks away leaving me with Cohen. Cohen without saying anything, drags me toward the infirmary.

"..Shouldn't I be going to class?" I questioned him.

"You're bleeding, stupid" He calls a nurse over while I just sat obediently on the bed.

"..Weren't you supposed to be in class?" The nurse came over expecting a big injury or something but it was just a mere nosebleed so she sighed and walked away, finding a towel.

"I was ordered by my teacher to retrieve books from the office besides, shouldn't this question also applies to you? What were you doing with Ezra?"

"Eh you know him?" The nurse just pushes the towel to my nose without caring before leaving to do some more paperwork.

"Who wouldn't know him, stupid"

"Stop calling me stupid~" I whined, holding the towel in place.

Cohen just flicked at my forehead in reply.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[M/N]-san, what were you about to do to Ezra?! Your fingers were wriggling around in a really perverted way!

[M/N]: S-Sorry.. m(._.)m