9

After refusing Pierce's help for the 20th time, he was saying things like "But you used to let me dress you all the time" and "I have seen your body countless of times, why are you suddenly embarrassed? Let me assist you"

I don't mind having him to dress and undress me but I constantly have impure thoughts, I was afraid I couldn't stop myself from succumbing to my own desires.

I huffed before putting on the uniform that was given to me earlier. The air was chilly during this time of the year so the school provided sweaters that you wear on the uniform itself.

"Brother, are you ready?"

"Just a moment" I hurriedly put on the sweater before opening the door facing a loosely dressed Cohen.

We were wearing the same uniform and sweater but for some reason it looks completely different at the same time

We were wearing the same uniform and sweater but for some reason it looks completely different at the same time. His collar is unbuttoned, he doesn't have his necktie on and his sweater is one size too big for him..

"Cohen, where's your necktie? Won't you get cold in this weather?" My older brother mode instantly turned on, I had a little sister in my old life afterall. I buttoned up his collar even when I sensed that he's uncomfortable.

"..No need, I'll be wearing a scarf" He tried pushing my hands away but I wouldn't budge.

"There" I flashed a grin at him as he looks somewhat presentable now. My eyes went from his buttoned-up collar to his reddening face. Eh?

"W-We should go..now" He turned and walked away.

Is he shy? HOW CUTE. WAY BETTER THAN MY LITTLE SPAWN OF SATAN SISTER. How did the original soul of Credence even come to hate his little brother? Cohen even came to check up on him when I had just woken up in this body.

I jogged to catch up with Cohen, he hid his face under his large red scarf but I could still see his red ears peeking through.

"By the way, Cohen where is mom and dad?"

"Mom and dad?" He suddenly stopped in his tracks all sorts of shyness gone instantly. D-Did I accidentally say something wrong again?! I did decided not to pretend to be the cold and serious Credence, is it that weird?

"Did I say something wrong?"

"You never called them like that"

"..I just decided to, is it weird?"

"..No.."

He begins to walk again before replying,
"They won't be here"

"What do you mean?"

"They've never see us off before"

Ah.. family problems.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
What kinda parents treats their children like this?! I'm mad! [M/N] do something!

[M/N]: We have to be patient before we strike, Glow-sama.. ψ(`∇')ψ