18

"..Isn't this enough?" My hands were full with BL mangas, dounjinshi and manhwa. And it was all Elizabeth's..

"AHA! CREDENCE-SAMA WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME FROM THE START!" She laughs playfully punching my shoulder before grabbing even more books from her "hidden stash", throwing them into my arms.

I tried to brush her question off but that didn't work out. Once she knew the truth, instead of looking at me disgustingly, she grabbed my hand and somehow I'm already in her room.

"HERE AND HERE! Oh! Wait here, there's more in the living room"

"..This is enou-" I tried following her but,

BANG!

She closed the door on me?!

What is wrong with girls why are they so obsessed with BL?! I couldn't take the heavy weight on my arms any longer so I just let them all fall onto the floor. There's about 60..

I bet Cohen is worried right now, I'm sure Kane or Ezra would tell him.. I hope. I left my phone back home, should I borrow Elizabeth's? I didn't see her parents on the way to her room either, which is good. I don't think I can face them.

BANG!

"Jesus- STOP THAT!" I jumped at the sound of the door being slammed opened by none other than Elizabeth.

"SORRY! HANDS FULL, OPEN WITH LEG" She carries about 50 more books over, placing them on her bed.

"What are you doing giving me all of these?!"

"Eh, you don't read them?"

"I-I do!" I can't deny that.

"THEN THAT SETTLES IT, I'LL HAVE MY MAID PACK ALL OF THESE~"

...

"I've always thought that maybe you're just not into me but turns out you didn't like girls in general!"

She swings around while waiting with me by the doorstep.
"My pride as a woman hasn't been shattered, ohohoho~"

I had her contact Pierce, and he said that he'll be coming to pick me up soon. Please hurry.

"Please don't tell anyone about this" I whispered softly to her, her servants are looking at me weirdly because there's 10 bags of BL books by my side.

"Why not? Are you keeping it a secret forever? If you're worried about people judging, I COULD ALWAYS DEFEND YOU FROM BULLIES!" She flexed her non-existent muscles. I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.

"Not forever, atleast not now" Once I get out from the plot of the main story, I will live Credence's life whatever way I want to.

"Of course! My lips are sealed!"

"Thanks, Elizabeth"

"Call me Eli! We're officially friends now, no? I'll try and talk to my parents about breaking off the engagement"

"REALLY?! That's good, thank you Eli!"

That just means that I'll have to deal with Credence's parents soon. I don't even know where they are, they're barely in Credence and Cohen's life except when it comes to topics about Credence's life.

"Brother.." I turned around to see a white limousine parked by the gate of Elizabeth's mansion.

Cohen steps out of the limousine looking concerned and a bit agitated.

"Cohen~!" Wanting to quickly head home, I immediately tried to run towards the car but Elizabeth stopped me.

She gestured for me to lend an ear and so I did,
"Make sure to stop by next week, I have BLCDs too!"

I nodded while grinning, she hugged me for a split second which caught me off guard. She pushed me towards the car right after.

"BYE CREDENCE-SAMA~! I HAD FUN TODAY!"

I wanted to wave goodbye to her but I was pulled and later pushed roughly once more into the car-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It's good that you're able to be friends with Elizabeth~! Team fujoshis! Mind lending me some of the books?

[M/N]: THEY'RE ALL MINE! (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Greedy! Stingy! Good for nothing pervert!