#2 Questions

The boy slowly opened his eyes and looked around, noticing that he was in the room that he knew almost as good as his own home. Standing up from the couch he had slept on he stretched and thought to himself what a weird dream he had had.

'It wasn't a dream.' He heard in his head, making him jump and look around to see where the voice was coming from.

'Calm down, I can talk with you through your thoughts." Said the voice, making the boy sit down on the couch again. It was lucky that no one was in the thirds office at the time, since they would have most likely questioned him about what had just happened.

"Kurama?", the boy asked as quietly as possible to not gather any attention from the outside.

'You don't have to talk to speak to me, you only have to think what you want to say.' The fox explained.

'But why can you talk with me now and not earlier?', Naruto asked, as he picked up his jacket from the chair next to the couch and headed for the door, that lead out of the Hokage's office.

'We had to meet first. When you were beaten last evening, you fell into a coma. While you were in the coma I was able to break through the weakened barrier in your subconscious and talk with you. Because this barrier is now broken and you know of me, I can talk to you through your thoughts.'

The blonde nodded while he reached for the door. He jumped as it opened before he could reach it. Looking up he saw the third Hokage standing in front of him with a surprised look on his face.

"I didn't think you would be up so fast. How are you feeling?" Concern was evident in the elders voice as he lead the young boy back into his office.

"I'm alright. I don't feel any of my injuries anymore.", Naruto answered as he sat back down on the couch.

"What happened this time?" Hiruzen Sarutobi asked as he pulled up a chair to sit next to the boy. "I had been playing in the forest and on my way back they started chasing me again. I believe you know the rest." Naruto said, subconsciously placing his hands over his stomach.

The old man sighed, as he walked to his desk and sat down in his chair, absentmindedly stacking his paperwork.

"Itachi, show yourself.", Hiruzen said, earning a confused look from the young boy, that was sitting across the room. That look soon turned into one of shock as he saw an Anbu materialise before him. The shinobi turned around and flashed a smile at the blonde boy.

"Naruto, I believe you know, Itachi. I have prepared for him to teach you in the arts of the shinobi. Maybe then you could evade these mobs of people." Naruto jumped up at this, pumping his fist into the air with a loud "Alright!".

The black haired Anbu looked behind him, with a smile on his lips. "I know, this is much to ask, but please, make sure he learns about everything." Itachi looked puzzled at that statement from the Hokage, he was unsure if the Hokage included knowledge about the parents of Naruto in his order. "I will do my best.", he answered after Hiruzen Sarutobi had confirmed his silent question with a nod. He turned around to the still overjoyed Naruto and held out his hand.

"Let's go!" Naruto exclaimed, taking the hand of the older kid. Itachi chuckled at the enthusiasm of the small child as he smiled one last time at the Hokage, before they left the office.

"Wanna see a cool trick?" Itachi asked, as they closed the door to the Hokage's office. Naruto nodded furiously at that and again took the Uchiha's outstretched hand. Then both of them suddenly vanished in a whirl of leafs.

They reappeared in a training field in the outskirts of Konoha. Naruto looked around, eyes wide as he realized where they were. "Wow! Can you teach me?" The younger boy asked with awe in his voice. "Yeah sure, but first we have things to discuss.", Itachi said, as he sat down on the ground. "Shoot." Itachi chuckled at that. He cleared his throat and began with a simple question "What do you know about your parents?"

The blonde boy was taken aback by this question and lost his happy attitude within a second. "I never knew my parents. They died at my birth.", he explained as he held back tears. Itachi placed a hand on the four-year-old's shoulder "Don't worry, I will tell you about them.", he said, earning a small smile from Naruto. The boy sat up and waited patiently for the older boy to start.

"I never knew your parents personally. After all I was only five, when they passed away. But I can tell you, that both are heros. Your father was an orphan, just like you. He has fought in the third shinobi war, when he was a kid. Your mother came from a foreign clan, that has had an alliance with Konoha, until it was wiped out. She was lucky, since she was in Konoha at the time and thus decided to just stay here. She was also a very special shinobi, since she was from the Uzumaki clan she had extremely high chakra capacities, which made it possible for her to keep one of Konoha's greatest weapons with her. She was the Jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi no Kitsune. When they got older, they got together and married. Actually that was around the time, when your father became Hokage. They moved in with each other and then your mother was pregnant." Itachi said casually, looking at the boy if he caught the small part, where he hinted at his father being the fourth Hokage. He could see that the boy had caught it and that his brain was currently trying to fathom what that implied. "Wait. My father was the fourth Hokage!?" Naruto mumbled, before he jumped up, with a shocked expression on his face. "No way! That can't be! Why would the village treat me like this, when they know who my father is?", he screamed. "Yes, your father was Minato Namikaze. But you said it yourself, 'when they know who my father is'. There is the problem, the majority doesn't know. They treat you like this, because after Kushina Uzumaki's death, that was the name of your mother, the Kyuubi was freed and someone had to be the next Jinchuuriki. The problem is, that you can only seal a Bijuu in newborns, since their chakra networks aren't fully developed yet, so they can adjust to the mass of chakra that entered their body." Itachi explained. This didn't get the reaction, that he had expected. "You already knew?", he asked, after the boy stayed calm after being told that he had a beast in him.

"Yeah, I already met Kurama, when I was in a coma last night.", Naruto explained.

"You did? How did that happen?" now it was Itachi's turn to patiently wait for the other boy to start.

After Itachi had listened to the younger boy, telling him, how he met the Nine-tailed-Fox, he stood up and smiled at Naruto.

"Ok, the Hokage has told you that I am supposed to train you." The blonde boy nodded, waiting for the raven to continue. "Well, from now on, we will meet here every day at midday. I'm counting on you to be there." Itachi stood up, prompting the other to do the same. "Okay, today we will only do some endurance training." With that said, Itachi began jogging. Naruto easily caught up to him and they talked a bit more, while they went around the training ground.

After they spent most of the morning and noon exercising Itachi was impressed. Naruto had kept up with him on every step. The only problems he had were with his chakra control, but Itachi knew, that the little boy would get it down in no time, since he had determination in his eyes. Smiling, he sat down and watched as Naruto relentlessly tried to press his chakra into the thin paper he had given him.