#15 Hotel Shenanigans

“Well that went better than expected.” Naruto said as he and his girlfriend stepped into the streets of Konoha after their talk with the Hokage and Hiashi. “Yeah, I thought that my father would be more against us going to Iwa.” Hinata replied, earning a nonchalant shrug from her boyfriend. She took the hand he held out and they walked through the busy village, not caring for the many confused looks they got from most of the people. They heard the many remarks, especially about the resemblance Naruto held to the demon, that had left the village four years ago, but most of the civilians dismissed their suspicions, seeing as they believed that Naruto had died almost two years ago. 

The two Iwa shinobi didn't pay any attention to these people, they were in their own world, walking around in their former village, talking about what they remembered and how it had changed in the years they had spent away.

They had lunch in a small bistro, neither had heard of until then and then set of to find a hotel for the duration of their stay. Hiashi had offered to let them sleep in the Hyuuga compound, most likely Hinata’s old room, but they had declined, since the hyuuga council would want a reasonable explanation and once they found out that Hinata was still alive, they would do everything in their power to keep her in Konoha. 

Soon, the two of them were getting annoyed, since every hotel they tried, no room was available. Eventually they found a small hotel a bit away from the main streets of the village. and entered, being greeted by a nice looking foyer. The woman behind the reception smiled at them as they approached. 

“Hello, welcome to Kaniku’s Hotel, how can I help you two?”

“We would like to rent a room.” Hinata replied with a small smile herself.

“How long will you be staying here?” The receptionist asked, as she looked through the book in front of her.

“Six weeks.” Naruto replied. The woman searched the book and frowned after a few moments. 

“Oh, I am sorry, but we have a lot of reservations in the next few weeks. The only room that would be available is our honeymoon suite.” She stated.

“Then, I guess the honeymoon suite it is.” Naruto said, smiling at the woman, who looked at the teen with shocked eyes.

“Sweetie, that room is 50,000 ryo per night. I think you should look for something that you can afford.” The brunette said. 

Naruto simply took out a small storage scroll from one of his pockets and opened it. Pushing a bit of chakra into the sealing array, a cloud of smoke appeared and Naruto held a bundle of bills in his hand. 

“We want the room for fourty-two days. Keep the change.” He said as he handed the speechless woman exactly 2,100,000 ryo.

“Yes, of course, here’s your keys.” The woman managed to get out, after she had counted the money Naruto had given her. Taking the keys from her Hinata smiled at Naruto and they went up the stairs.

When they reached the top story, they were surprised. The hotel had looked a lot smaller than it was, they had went up seven levels. Finally reaching their destination they smiled at each other, before Hinata opened the door and they entered the honeymoon suite. 

Both were astonished. Their so called hotel room was more like a big penthouse apartment. There as a big living room, dominated by a large beige couch. On the right wall of the living room was a big door, leading to the bedroom. That room had light blue walls and in the middle of it stood a giant heart shaped bed with red sheets, blankets and pillows. The two teens blushed a bit, before looking at each other. They couldn't help but laugh at their shared embarrassment. 

Putting their stuff away, they finally went to look at the last room, that they had yet to see; the bathroom. When opened the door they were greeted with blinding white tiles. The biggest item in the room was a big bathtub, made from black stone. The rest of the items were held in the same dark tone. The two teens went out of the bath again, threw themselves on the large bed. “So, what do you wanna do now?” Naruto asked as Hinata snuggled into his side and put her head on his chest. 

“I don't know. I was thinking about getting something to eat and then wander around the village.” Hinata replied without moving. “Sounds good, but there is one problem.” Naruto started. “What is it?” The young girl asked slightly looking up. “I don't want to move, it’s just way too comfortable right now.” The blonde boy replied with a small smile on his face as his eyes met Hinata’s. Playfully punching him, she pulled his head down to give him a fast kiss, before she quickly stood up. “Now come on, I am hungry.” Hinata said, laughing at the disappointed face of her boyfriend. Naruto slowly got up smiling at the purple haired girl. 

“Hello, what can I do for you two?” Teuchi, the owner of the small ramen stand ‘Ichiraku’ said as two figures entered into his shop. Turning around from his pan, he looked at the two newcomers and froze. 

“Naruto.” He whispered as he saw the blonde hair of the young boy he had fed years ago. Naruto smiled at the man, remembering all the times he had been granted a free meal from the old man. “Hi Teuchi, it’s been a while.”

“It really has.” The chef said. “So tell me, how come that I heard you died?” He asked, a single tear rolling down his cheek. 

After a long time, talking to Teuchi and eating the first good bowl of ramen in a long time, the two teens paid and got out of the stand a content smile on their faces. The sun was setting and Naruto got an idea, making him smile sheepishly. He quickly took Hinata’s hand and pulled her into a hug, surprising his girlfriend earning him a quiet laugh. Making sure he held her close enough for her view to be blocked he quietly shushined to the top of the stone heads of the Hokage’s. When he released his grip on the girl, she turned around and was stunned into silence. The sight of Konoha being lit up by the sunset was one of the most beautiful things that either of them had seen and from the top of the hokage monument the two teens had a great view. Hinata smiled at Naruto as they sat down on the stone head of the sandaime, arm in arm, watching as the sun slowly went down behind the trees on the horizon.