7- La Belle et la Bête

Christian POV:

As soon as I make it into my room I call my dad and let him know about the situation tonight. I'm sure he'll be confused to find Emily sitting in the cells tomorrow. My mom and dad both said that I did the right thing. They decided they wanted to join us during our brunch tomorrow. I don't mind though, I'm excited for my parents to meet my mate. After speaking about my mate, I let him know about our new security schedule. He's going to join the meeting tomorrow as well. While he's the alpha, dad has been slowly giving me more and more responsibilities since as soon as I graduate, its my turn to take over the pack.

After our call I jump into the shower. I then brush my teeth and make my way into my closet. I settle on choosing a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. After that I make my way back downstairs. I took my time so I highly doubt I won. I see Evelyn and Justin in the living room. To be more precise a pouty Justin and a happy Evelyn with "The Beauty and the Beast" CD in her hand. So much for choosing the movie. I never really complain for movies because I get called away to do pack work most of the time. Tonight that is not going to happen, I have Amelia with me. 

"Seriously E, why can't you choose something like White Chicks or Happy Gilmore" Justin exclaims. 

"J, I want to watch beauty and the beast so we are watching beauty and the beast. Besides I was down here first!" Evelyn replies.

"I was here faster!! You were the one who spilled the juice on me so I had to go up and change!" Justin states.

"Okay guys chill, its just a movie. Justin come let's get some snacks ready" I but in. Justin gets up from the couch moping and Evelyn sticks her tongue out at him. No wonder they're mates, they always act like children!

"Your sister is such a sneak" Justin mumbles under his breath. 

"You've known her for years Justin, you should be familiar with her winning tactics" I reply with a chuckle. 

Justin gets the popcorn ready and I pick out some candy for the movie. After everything is ready, we both return back to living room and are greeted by everyone. Even Elena showed up! Allie is already cuddled with Jackson, Evelyn is on the other side of the couch, waiting for Justin. Bentley is on the other couch looking over at Elena and my mate who seem to be in deep conversation. My mate looks beautiful naturally, she's wearing cupcake pyjama pants and a cropped grey camisole. 

"Knock Knock" I hear Amelia say

"W-Who's there" Elena answers. I can tell they're both trying to hold in a giggle

"A little old lady" My mate replies

"A little old lady w-who? Elena answers once again

"I didn't know you can yodel!!" Amelia bursts out in laughter clutching her stomach. Elena takes a moment for it to sink in and then joins her in their laugh attack. Even Allie, Justin, Bentley and Evelyn let out a little chuckle. 

"She's going to be a great Luna Christian, all Amelia had to do was show her face to get Elena to join us for the movie. This is the most excited she's been since coming here." Bentley mind links to me

"She's amazing. Don't worry we made those bastards pay for the abuse they've caused on your mate. I'm so glad they're getting along" I reply to him through mind link,

"C'mon slow pokes let's start the movie!" Evelyn says. Soon enough we hand out the snacks and join on the couch. Justin joins Evelyn and Elena makes her way over to Bentley. I sit down on the couch and Amelia comes to sit beside me, leaving some space between us. I can tell she's a little nervous so I decide to pull her into me. She curls up into my chest and I rest my arm over her shoulders. Now that she's here everything makes sense. Bentley and I used to secretly be jealous of Justin and Jackson for being able to cuddle with their girls on movie nights but now, we both have our mates and everything is complete.