28- Fêteons tout la nuit

"We look hot" Evelyn says as we finish getting ready for tonight. We've been getting ready for about two hours now and it's finally time to leave! Evelyn is wearing a tight black leather dress paired with thigh high black boots. Allie is wearing a red sheer top with a cheetah print skirt and black pumps. Elena is wearing a short, tight and white dress with white pumps. I've straightened  my long golden hair and put it in a high ponytail and Evelyn did a cat-eye look on me. I decided to wear a hot pink two piece, a crop top with a sweetheart neckline and a short leather-like material skirt. I've paired the outfit with black pumps and a diamond choker. I'm not used to dressing up this much, but I have to agree with Evelyn, we all look hot. 

"How much you want to bet the guys are going to try to make us stay home tonight" Allie says snickering. For the last ten minutes we've been taking pictures and selfies of each other. 

"No way in hell I'm betting on that. Amelia you're in charge of making sure we can go out, Christian is the only one who can use his Alpha powers" Evelyn reminds me. It was predetermined that if the guys start whining about going out that I had to, and I quote "Bat my eyelashes and shake my booty in front of Christian", I'm just praying I won't actually have to do it. 

"Yeah yeah, either way they cant tell us what to do. We look hot and I want to have fun tonight" I reply as we start cleaning up the makeup on my bathroom counter. Hair straighteners, curlers, mascara and all types of products were scattered over the counter. 

"The boys are getting impatient. Bentley just mind linked me. Time to blow some minds ladies" Elena says as we put away the last product left on the counter. 

"Let's put on a wager, whoevers mate tries to get us to stay home first, they'll have to buy the first round of shots" Allie says as we exit my bedroom. We're meeting the guys out in front since they went to get the cars. 

"Deal! Justin knows not to tempt the beast" Evelyn says snickering. We all step onto the elevator and make our way to the ground floor. 

"No mind linking to tell mates of this wager!" I clarify as we walk off the elevator. I practiced a little bit of mind-linking with Christian before, but I still haven't fully gotten the hang of it. Finally we walk out the front door and I see the guys standing in front of two sports cars, all laughing together. As soon as I shut the door behind me and all of us walk out, all four heads turn towards us and the guys go dead silent. With wide smirks, we walk down to the driveway and meet up with the guys. 

"I- Uhh" Justin says first, Evelyn giggles at his stuttering and kisses him on the cheek. 

"Fuck the club Elena. I don't want you going out looking like that" Bentley says as he pulls Elena to his chest. Allie, Evelyn and I jump and cry in victory, as Elena will be buying our first round of shots. 

"Lia, as incredibly gorgeous as you look, I agree with Bentley. We can watch a movie or something?" Christian says as he takes in my appearance, I notice the slight shift of pitch black in his eyes. 

"Nuh-uh Alpha. We're going out!" I reply with an ever wider grin. The girls have hyped me up so much for tonight, I'll probably be dancing on tables. I need this night out, not that I'm trying to repeat my mistakes, but to be a teenager again. 

"Are we going to have to get leashes for you girls again" Jackson says with a sigh. 

"Leashes?" I ask, wondering why they would use leashes on them in the past.

"My dear mate thought it would be fun to go for a walk all alone to the Waffle House last time we went clubbing" Justin says as he rolls his eyes. 

"We had a search party going on all night, only to find her with her face stuffed in waffle" Christian finishes. 

"No need to relive the past!" Evelyn says chuckling nervously. "Besides it's Elena and Amelia's first night out with us! I'm quite excited to see a our fiery red-head and French croissant in action" Evelyn finishes.