Bonus Chapter 1: Wedding dress shopping

"If I walk into this car and there are no celery sticks with peanut butter, I'm going right back inside!" Evelyn declares as I walk with her, Elena, Allie and Stephanie. It's been officially three years since I've met Christian and my new family. Evelyn, obviously, is pregnant! She's six months along and clearly, is experiencing some pretty random cravings. They've ranged from Brussel sprouts to coconut milk, chicken nuggets and finally peanut butter celery sticks. Today, however, is the day I get to choose a wedding dress! Things with the pack have returned to a normal pace, and we've decided the best time is now. 

"Don't worry. I've got a whole cooler of them in the back seat," Stephanie replies reassuringly. 

We all get inside the car and buckle up before leaving pack grounds. Christian and Bentley are visiting another pack to form an alliance treaty, and Jackson and Justin are busy doing pack work, so today was the perfect day. 

"So, Lia, what kind of dress are you looking to get?" Elena asks. 

"I'm not sure. But my mom worked with this boutique before, so I definitely want to choose a dress from there." I reply. Secretly, I hoped to get a dress by one of my mom's designs. But I'm sure they were all sold by now. Each piece she made was original, so it's nearly impossible to find her clothing designs. 

"You'll look beautiful in whichever dress you choose," Stephanie adds. The other girls nod in agreement, and soon enough, we pull up in front of the shop. 

"Welcome to Vee's Bridal. Who's our bride today?" The store clerk greets us as we walk in. The girls all point to me, and I can't contain my excited smile. I'd always wished my parents could be there with me to choose my wedding dress, but I couldn't ask for a better group of people to be with today. 

"Hi, I'm Amelia Evans," I reply and shake the woman's hand. 

"Are you Margot's daughter?" The woman says with wide eyes. 

"Yes! Do you have any of her designs left?" I ask with a glimmer of hope. 

"I think I might have a few left. I'm Veronica, by the way." The woman introduces. 

"I'm Evelyn."

"Allie"

"Elena"

"And Stephanie. A pleasure to meet you" The rest of the girls greet before we begin our search. Veronica guides us through the entrance of the store. For the first hour, we all went our separate ways rummaging through the countless rows of dresses. Not only did we need my wedding dress, but I also planned to pick out the bridesmaids dresses today. Christian and I talked about some wedding plans before, but he left the theme more my choice. Werewolves weren't very accustomed to weddings, but I really wanted one. 

"Alright, I think it's time you try some on Lia," Stephanie says, ushering me to the changing rooms. She, along with Veronica, will definitely be helping me put on the dresses.