Chapter Six.

Jasper

I underestimated her. Severely. She was not going to back out. And I thought her body was hot but damn, she had a mouth on her too. Sassy. Stubborn. Taunting. It made me want to stuff something in it just to shut her up.

I wondered how she would take that. Her physical interest in me was entirely too noticeable. She did not hide her feelings well. It pissed me off. This was the girl Cole had chosen, risking our relationship? She was eyefucking me the whole time we were talking in the kitchen, establishing our roles in this strange threesome.

If I had touched her panties, I bet I would have found them to be wet. I might not sleep with women all the time but I knew enough to tell when they wanted to be fucked. Hard.

The image of her and Cole going at it like bunnies, because now I had some idea she was just as passionate as my boyfriend, made me see red. Why the fuck did I agree to this shit? The answer to that question was too complicated for me to dwell on. All I knew was that it was messing with me already. I wanted to strangle her for shoving her importance in Cole's life in my face just now. Bitch.

"Wells?" Cole raised himself up on his elbows and blinked at me from his position in our bed. "When did you get back?"

"A while ago," I told him, looking my fill at his exposed chest above the blanket. "I'm really sorry I couldn't make it earlier."

He rubbed his face and sat up some more. "Is everything okay?" Cole's sleepy voice was sexy as hell.

I nodded and walked over to the bed, cheering up at the idea of having sex with him while Skye listened in the next room. She needed to be shown who was the boss around here.

"Yeah. I just went to the bathroom," I said and sat on my side of the bed. "Come here."

He hesitated for a second and then leaned towards me. We embraced, sharing a hard kiss which spoke volumes about our love and connection.

"I missed you," I said huskily, kissing him thoroughly and slowly.

He grunted in response and then pulled back to look at me with a small frown. "Did you check on Skye? I left her door open. Is she still sleeping?"

I exhaled roughly at the question. "Why are you asking me? You're the one dating her."

He had texted me before going to bed telling me she was staying over. I did not have to ask him whether they had had sex or not. I knew Cole was not the type to take advantage of the fact that I was not home to sleep with someone as soon as he got the opportunity. He would take his time. Hell, he had made me wait three weeks when we first started dating before he let me see him naked. It had been worth it though.

I was his first when it came to men. And I intended to be his only.

He was giving me a worried look now and I sighed, lying down on the bed and pulling him down with me.

"She's fine, don't worry. We just met in the kitchen. She was wearing your clothes and eating my cake. I take it she isn't the shy type."

He smiled in the semi darkness. "I should go see if she's all right," he said, already throwing off the blanket and starting to get out of bed.

I frowned at his lack of clothing. Just a pair of short, black boxers. My dick jerked in my pants at the sight. That bitch was so horny that I bet if she saw Cole like that, she would jump him like there's no tomorrow and I would probably be the one left hanging here listening to them fuck.

"She just went back to bed, Cole. It's okay. Let her sleep."

He bit his lip, considering it for a moment and then sighed and came back to bed. "Fine. I'm taking your word for it. So...you guys talked?"

His tone was hesitant and wary. I buried my face in his neck and licked the skin there, locking our legs together. "Yes and we'll talk about that in the morning at breakfast. Let's just focus on other important things for now."

He hissed when I bit him and grew hard while I continued to lick and kiss his neck, my hand moving down his chest to dip inside his boxers. I gripped his cock and Cole groaned at the contact.

"Fuck, Jasper. Fuck," he whispered, trying to be quiet. But I wasn't having any of it. I lifted my head to kiss him hard and covered his body with mine, loving the feel of his hot skin.

I let out a grunt as I grinded my cock against his, fully intending to devour him and mark him as mine in front of that sassy-mouthed bitch. Cole wouldn't say no to me. He never could.

Suddenly, in the middle of our lovemaking, I heard a rap on the wall coming from the spare room and then unbelievably, Skye's voice calling out to us. "Hey, could you guys keep it down? I'm trying to sleep here and what you're doing is very distracting. Or just lend me a pair of headphones because I didn't bring mine."

"What the fuck?" I whispered incredulously and felt Cole's body shaking underneath mine in silent laughter.

His eyes lit up in admiration, for her, and he shook his head. "She's really something, huh?"

I gritted my teeth, my erection sort of abetting due to her interruption. "Yeah. She's a catch," I replied dryly, rolling off him and staring up at the ceiling.

Cole reached out and squeezed my arm. "Let's just all get used to each other first okay. The sex can wait till tomorrow. I'll be right back."

I watched in disbelief as my boyfriend left our bed in his semi-naked and extremely aroused state without even waiting for my response and casually headed over to another girl's room as though he did this sort of thing every night.

~~~