Chapter Twenty-three

Jasper

"You look troubled," I commented as Cole drove me to work the next morning after having dropped Skye off at her client's place.

His brow was furrowed as he looked at the road. He had insisted on driving us both and had asked to be called again so he would be able to pick us up from work when we were done. It was ridiculous. My arm was still hurting but it was going to heal and I had hired an assistant for the shoot today to help me out. I could drive just fine with one hand but I didn't argue. My boyfriend looked stressed. In fact, he was the definition of stress right now and making sure I did not add to it was my top priority at the moment.

"You want a quickie?" I asked him just to mess with him a little when he did not respond to my statement.

He snorted and shook his head, still not saying anything.

"You're not very interested in having sex with me these days, are you?" I pointed out dryly. "Decided you like her pussy better than my dick now?"

He let out a tsk tsk sound and frowned at me. "Jasper. Let's not do this right now. Please. I love your dick. I always will," he promised, reaching out to stroke me over my jeans for emphasis.

It turned me on instantly.

"Pull over," I ordered him when said dick jerked in my pants at his touch. It was true we had not been having much sex these past several days except for our passionate reunion that night when I had returned from London and I wanted to fix that. Immediately.

"Wells. You're going to be late," Cole reminded me.

"Pull the fuck over. Right now."

He glanced at me a few times, saw the seriousness on my face and the hunger and complied, driving to a supermarket parking lot which thankfully wasn't that crowded.

I snapped my seatbelt open and he did the same, pushing his seat back to fumble with my zipper. "You're crazy, you know that?"

Good thing he took the day off today to play chaperone and chauffeur both. He wanted to be at my beck and call and I needed to come so bad.

"Shut up and take my cock in your mouth," I ordered, reclining in my seat as my erection sprang free and he bent forward.

I watched his dark head crowding my lap and let out a sigh of pleasure. Yes. Yes. This is exactly what I needed after the whole disaster of the previous day and then watching him wrapped around Skye all fucking night. It was like they had been glued together. Except that instead of the familiar jealousy, I just felt excluded.

He sucked me so good and I ran my fingers through his thick strands, fisting them. Closing my eyes, I gave in to the sensation and leaned my head back. A sudden vision of blue eyes and blonde hair filled my brain. As though she was right there next to me, wrapping her soft arms around my neck and kissing me with her pink, luscious lips.

"Fuck," I groaned and the fantasy made my explosion all the more blinding as I thrust my hips forward and let Cole swallow my load. "Baby. Oh, that's so good," I panted.

He straightened and wiped his mouth before smiling at me a little, his face flushed and eyes slumberous. "Still think I'm not into dick anymore?" he asked me cheekily.

I laughed and wiped the sweat off my face before moving in on him, kneading his hard cock through his fly as I took his mouth. My eyes were closed again and my mind conjured her up once more, just to feel that illicit thrill. She was watching me as I took out my boyfriend's cock and stroked it with my palm. Cole's back arched at my rough, urgent stroking and he looked down at where my hand was gripping him.

See how much he likes my touch, Skye, I taunted her in my fantasy. I can bring him to his knees in just a few seconds.

She smiles at me and leans forward to lick the side of Cole's jaw, wearing something skimpy and sexy, her cleavage pushing into Cole's arm.

So can I, she tells me with a sexy confidence, bending forward and dropping her head to swirl her tongue over the head of his erection making him groan.

"Shit," I cursed, growing hard again and Cole jerked his hips into my hand greedily.

"Jasper. Please. I need to come," he begged me with a grunt and I snapped out of my thoughts and bent to take him in my mouth, sucking him off with a ferocity that made him cry out.

"Fuck, Jasper!" he bit out and gripped my good arm with his hand. "Yes! Come on. I'm so close. I'm so fucking close, baby."

I made a sound of pleasure and increased my speed, massaging his balls in the process. He tensed for a second and then his warm goodness was flowing into my mouth, giving me the high I needed. Damn. I loved this guy so much. So much. And when he lost control for me, it was the best feeling in the world.

We took a minute to pull ourselves together, straightening our clothes and finger-combing our hair.

"You're getting fucked tonight," I informed him as he started the car back up again. "I want to hear your needy voice begging me to make you come again."

He licked his lips and smirked at me. "Okay, boss" he quipped smartly and backed out of the parking lot.

Skye can sleep with us again if she wants, I wanted to add but wisely refrained from doing so. The little minx was growing on me. Day by day, she became more special, more beautiful in my eyes. The look in her eyes told me she would not mind getting in on the action at all but it was not that simple.

Cole had no idea what the hell was going on with me and Skye and he would blow his top off if he came to find out. Just like the photo incident. I couldn't risk revealing how much I was warming up to the idea of a threesome now. I almost came in my pants again just thinking about it. This was wrong. This was so wrong. And complicated as fuck.

~~~