Part 1 (Error's pov)

"I AM SO SICK OF THIS!" I thought, as i was pacing around the antivoid.

Looking for a way to end this constant war between creation and destruction.

""why am I stuck in this, why did fate drag me in to this, WHY AM I ALWAYS LOOKED AT AS THE BAD GUY!!!"" I yelled in the empty void, little did i know, someone was there listening to every word. Ink and Blue were standing a few meters from me, not saying a word.

"Error? What are you doing? Are you planning to destroy another au again?" Blue asked with confusion in his voice.

I spun around, almost falling backwards ""B-Blue!? What are you doing here with that Ink!"" Ink sighed and looked at me with a cold glance. "You know why Error, you destroyed another perfect au. And now those innocent people and monsters died! Because of your cruel nature." Ink snarled at me like a rabbid animal.

""You dont understand Ink, i am not doing this for pleasure, if i was i wouldn't even be in this place to start with. I am FORCED to do this by fate herself, throwing me around like a ragdoll. And i-if i was happy of w-what i was doing.."" i started to stutter, and started crying from how much guilt that was on me. ""I-i would never make a freind like blue. B-blue understands me, well partly because of your manipulative attitude ink.""

I collapsed to the floor, weeped loudly, and hitting my fist on the floor.

They never understood, i repeated this every day...but everyone just ignored it without a thought....

They will regret for everything they have ever done to me.

Blue slowly walked over to me with caution. "Blue what are you doing!? Get away from that monster!" Ink yelled at blue like he was insane. Blue stopped and said softly under his breath "I will never leave a freind behind because of their mistakes" then suddenly blue hugged me tightly? And for some reason was rubbing my back? ""B-Blue i-im sorry for being the worst in the entire multiverse. I-i know you dont spare me, b-but please u-understand im sorry..."" I cryed and cryed in to Blue's scarf meanwhile Ink opened a portal and dissapeared...

Is this the beginning?..or this will be the end?