Part 6 (Nightmare's pov)

I hate this plan..but i cant do anything about it...im outnumbered..by those...mistakes..

Me and ink open a portal to undertale. And jump in, soon after it closes.

*now in undertale*

I see a footprint trail going from the forest and in to snowden "found him" ink smiled "great! Now lets end this!" Me and ink run after the footprints and it leads us to a shed?? Weird spot to be honest.

One of my tentacles wrap around the door handle and rips the door off the hinges. There i see all of my gang, hiding. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU GUYS!! GIVE US ERROR!!" killer shook his head "NO! WE WILL NOT! BOSS!! HE IS OUR FAMILY TOO! AND FROM THIS WE WILL REFUSE TO LET YOU AND THAT INK TAKE HIM AWAY!"

Me, ink, and killer argue while my gang is silent and staring. "TRATIORS! YOU WILL BE DEAD FOR THIS!" i yell, before one of my tentacles swiftly gose through killer's chest,and soul.

i gasp softly, and hesitates, i soon pull my tentacle back, which makes killer fall to the ground,coughing blood...

Error looks at me with rage in his eyes, he jumps and attacks me,which pushes me back alot ""YOU HURT KILLER!! HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU SHALL BURN FOR THIS!!"" error yelled while i was dodging his attacks, ink snarled "THEY ARE GETTING AWAY!!" "no point of chasing we got error!" I pin error with two tentacles. I see cross heal killer and opens a portal, then they left.

Idc anymore..i hurt my freind..and soon will hurt another..