Part 3 (Ink's pov)

.....the time has come for Error to persish, i called everyone who i knew to discuss a plan...

"Everyone settle down! We will begin!" I yelled out to the croud of sanses and papyrus', the room settled down to little to no whispers. "As you all know, error has been destroying our homes, our friendships, our lives, now its time for that to end!" I continued.

"We need a plan to get rid of error forever and keep everything in balance!"

Some stood up and cheered, meanwhile others looked at eachother with confusion.

"what about we kidnap him and torture him till he dies!" Reaper yelled, "that wont work death, he is more tougher to catch" Red responded.

I could tell Blue was trying to be invisible, because i know a traitor when i see one, "Blue..you have any suggestions.." Blue flinched and looked up at me, he shook his head.

I stayed silent for a few minutes, then we all heard the door to the room opened..it was Error...i never realized he was so..broken..weathered...and beatened. I saw blue jump up and run to error. Nightmare grabbed Blue and tossed him back in his seat. "What do you want error" i snarled. ""You know why im here, to end this war of hatred"" i was shocked of what he said, but i felt my face twist in to a evil grin "what are you talking about Error..after all we are 'freinds'.."

Some giggled, including Red,Reaper,Fresh and Geno. I laughed too, ""you all dont understand, i never wanted to destroy"" we all stop laughing and stared "we dont care about your feelings Error, we are here to kill you" Error's face turn pale, then collapsed to the floor,Blue got up again and ran to Error, i looked back at the croud, they were silent and staring...

"TRAITORS!!" I thought as i felt my body heat up like a volcano ready to erupt. "...g-guys...he is not breathing..h-he is still alive..but h-how much have you been beating him..Ink..." Blue said in a shakey voice.."why do you care, you are on our side, right?" Blue nodded "ill be back, im bringing Error to a room, Dream? Can you help me?"

Blue and Dream dragged Error away. I grunted and stood up "dismissed,..we are all meeting in the new au..with every weapon you have..its time to end this" i walked to the door, and teleported away.

This is only the beginning, Error