Part 4 (Error's pov)

My head...feels so dizzy...my body hurts...i cant think straight...i feel like im dieing...

I wake up in a small but warm room, i look around, its Killer's room in nightmare's castle. I see Blue beside me, crying?? With Dream beside him. ""W-what happened...a-and why do i feel so dizzy.."" Dream looked up, same with Blue, and they both hugged me a bit too tight "oh my god Error!! I thought you died!!" Blue whimpered.

""Can someone tell me what happened, and why i cant feel anything"" i snarled partly "you came in the meeting room, with everyone who knew you, you talked about something with peace then collapsing to the floor"" Dream answered softly.

""I see, but why are you taking care of me?, im a killer, a destroyer, a mistake to the multiverse, but why?"" I asked confused, Blue and Dream silently stared at me with dull eyes "we care, thats why" Blue answered in a soft tone. I sighed and closed my eyes again to rest. Soon after i think i fell asleep.

*Time Skip, A Few Hours Later*

I wake up to see a shadow over me, its Nightmare ""h-hey night, what uh..you doing?"" He just said nothing and tugged me to my feet, he drags me to a another room ""H-HEY! LET ME GO! NOW!!"" i yelled, "shut up Error, this is for the great or good" he tosses me down on the ground, i look up to see Ink with a....n-noose..?

""G-guys...what are you do- H-HEY DONT!!"" Nightmare ties me up and puts me on a stool, Ink puts the noose around my neck tightly, which makes me choke a bit ""P-PLEASE STOP!!..I-I DONT WANT TO DIE!!...""

I yell and yell for anyone to come...but someone did come..