Part 2 (Blue's pov)

I couldn't even believe Error was so sensitive about this. I didnt even know why he was so upset until now.

Ink was not being a protector but a bully to Error. He was just trying to show his own voice but instead we shut it all out. "Its ok Error, im sorry for what we have done to you" I stayed in error's arms and comforted him until he fell asleep.

I covered Error with a blanket that he had, "I truly am sorry error." then i teleported away.

*Now In Underswap*

I saw my brother sleeping on the couch like normal and walked over to him, he looked so peaceful. But i ignored my thoughs and woke him up "huh? Oh hey bro-." i cut my brother off with a strict voice "We Need To Talk" my brother looked at me with worry in his eyes

"What are you doing Blue? Are you ok?" "We need to talk about Error" my brother grunted like he was a angry bull "STOP HANGING OUT WITH THAT ERROR! HE KIDNAPPED YOU AND KILLED MILLIONS! DONT YOU SEE HE IS EVIL AND SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!?"

I was shocked by the fact my brother would say that. i tryed to explain why error is doing this but instead it explodes in to a argument with my brother.

It took about 1? 2? Probably 3 hours before we both calmed down and went to our beds.

This was our first fight and i dont know how to say anything about it.

*Weeks later*

I get a call from ink, and it dosen't sound good..

I meet ink at nightmare's castle, and i soon realize every single person who knew error was there, even dream, red, and the classic brothers.

I shiver a bit from the cold atmosphere. And sit in my seat. Ink starts talking...

About...a plan..