Part 10 (Error's pov)

....nothing...i feel..nothing....but...loneliness..

I shift a bit, trying to figure out where i am before opening my eyes. It feels..soft..cozy...and safe.

I open my eyes and looks around, i see ink,dream,blue,nightmare,red,and some others beside the bed, ""why are they here? Why are they beside me?"" I though as i started to set up.
Blue yelped "error dont! You are still dizzy!" Idc im just very confused of why im still here and alive. ""...what....what happened....i dont feel right.."" i whispered softly while rubbing my now cracked shull.

Ink looked up and responded "..we almost killed you...because of your mistakes..." i looked at ink with guilt. ""Then why am i here and alive then..you wanted to kill me..now is your chance..""

Reaper stepped in the room "we could but we didn't want too. We are very sorry for doing this to you for all these years we have known you, we should of talked like normal people instead of assuming..."

I felt like my dream has come true, and started crying.."" y-yes!!...i-it finally is over!!...ha..ha..h-ha.."" ink gives me a piece of paper, i look at it and instantly signs my name on it.

After all this time...i have been waiting for that peace treaty! I hug ink and repeatedly said ""t-thank you!!!...""

*years later*

We all have become freinds with eachother. I love this new life, everyone before has now understood i changed forever. But then...we all see a change in ink...he is more...different than before...

""Ink?..are you..ok?"" I asked confused, ink stares right at me and ripes the peace treaty paper in half...i am confused but scared.."round two?" Ink said in a creepy voice..ew... ""w-wh..what...are you doing ink.."" "its time to stop playing games...and start living again.." ink laughed insanely

..oh boy...not again..