Part 8 (Error's pov)

I cant do this anymore...i keep dodging everyone's attacks..im so tired...and weak..i dont know if i can keep going..

I continue to fight all of the sanses and papyrus', they can tell i am weakened because of how many bones that flew through me by red and his brother.

""S-STOP!! PLEASE!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!! I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!"" Most of them stopped where they stood, some tryed to run to me but others pulled them back.

""..l-look..i get it...you dont want a glitch like me here.."" i started ""but i get it..your plan..you want me gone because of my mistakes...even if fate is involved or not..""

I fell on my knees, i couldn't feel a thing, but cold ground covered in my..warm...blood, and pain shooting me through every inch of my body.

""...h-heh....i guess...it's true...they dont care....after all im just a soul less being..""i whispered, Ink stared at me with disbelief, same with everyone there. I got up and started to limp towards them while talking.

i could see Blue, Dream, and Ink walking towards me. I  fell to the ground...trying to move...but couldn't. my vision started to go blurry,soon after i felt someone pick me up.

"shh...shh....rest...you deserve it..."blue softly whispered, while carrying me to them all.

"Error..i...im sorry...for everything we ever did to you.." Ink said in a sad tone. ""N-no..dont say that....i-i caused all of this...i am all of your pain..."" i replied, then everything went dark. I felt numb, weak, and quiet.

I could only hear blue crying, with some others.

..it seems like it is the end now...is this my final resting place?..