Chapter 13 - What Only Matters

~Kuro's Pov~
*gag*
We struggled to get Hiro's hands off of our necks. Somehow, his strength overcame ours but we continued to fight it.

Hikaru: "This is a warning for you guys. It looks like you can't hold on longer, let this be a warning for you if you ever try to get in our way of love. I'll destroy you. One by one. I suggest you leave us be while you enjoy the rest of your pathetic loneliness you call life."

And with that, Hiro lowered his powers but threw us against the locker walls before heading off to class. We fall on the floor trying to catch our breath. Everyone stared at him, admiring the way he took us out. I menacingly focused on students around. They followed my threats and continued to go to class. I gazed back at Shiro as we slowly got back onto our feet.

Kuro: "Fuck!" *2x cough*  "What's gotten into him."

Shiro: "I think that grey wolf had something to do with it."

Kuro: "No shit Sherlock, you want a promotion or something cause that case was hard to figure out." I chuckled.

Shiro: "Really..." He gave me a disappointed face.

Kuro: "Come in a bit of humor wouldn't kill."

Shiro: "Yet we almost did idiot."

Kuro: "Pft, whatever."

Shiro: "We gotta follow our mate right now." I raised a brow.

Kuro: "*facepalm* Did you not just hear what he did, HE'LL KILL US! DID YOU NOT JUST SEE WHAT HE DID TO US RIGHT NOW!"

Shiro: "Remember the promise we made to him."

Kuro: "B-But we ca..."

Shiro: "No buts, you never a break a swear, even for him. Also, it's our fault he's like this. We have to do whatever it takes to save him. Are you with me or not or else I'm doing this alone....Coward." He smirked at me.

Kuro: "Grrrrrr, you know sometimes you can be a pain in the ass."

Shiro: "Yeah I know." ;)

Kuro: "Okay, genius. Then what'a your survival tactics on something as supernatural as him. You saw how weak we were against him. What makes you think we have a chance of even stalking him. HMMMM!"

Shiro: "Calm your tits Kuro. We're fine."

Kuro: "Yeah...For now. He knows our plan."

Shiro: "That's why we make a new one sir."

Kuro: "Aight but is this strategy gonna involve us not DYING, just making sure so your plan doesn't make us get blown to pieces by them."

Shiro: "I know this is gonna sound insane but, we gotta split up..."

A long pause filled the hallways. I started to hyperventilate. My heart felt like it sank all the way to the bottom of the depths of hell.

Kuro: "ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU KNOW IN HORROR MOVIES, WHEN THE VICTIMS SPLIT, THEY END UP DYING! GOD YOU'RE STUPID! UGH! TRYNA KILL US I SWEAR!"