Chapter 28 - Second Chances

Author's Note: Guys I appreciate the love and support I really do but how to did I get over 5k+ views already in a matter of weeks. I honestly don't get the hype I mean my writing isn't even the best 😂. Please tell me how. I is confusion. Anyways enjoy the new chapter thotties! Thanks so much for everything 😁🎉🤩🥳

~Tyler Thottie

~Hikaru's POV~

I shutter my open still hiding in the corner. The lights were back on and in front of me were my two wolves lying unconscious on the floor. Sweating in desperation, I ran over to see if they were still alive. Checking both their necks, I sighed in relief after feeling a heartbeat.

Hikaru: "Shiro, Kuro!" Nudging on their bodies."A-are you guys o-oka- oh cool my phone. I'll take that back now." Putting it away in my pocket I go back to them shaking them back and forth. "WAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUP!" They slowly opened up to me making me excited I keep doing what I'm doing.

Shiro x Kuro: "Ahhhhh, GAH! HIRO!" My appearance was enough for them to crawl backward holding each other by their waist puzzling me. "DON'T HURT US! WE'RE SORRY!"

Hikaru: "Um, are you guys on crack? Why would I ever do that?" They get a good glance at me again calming down.

Kuro x Shiro: "Oh thank god!"

Shiro: "Do you not see it?!"

Hikaru: "Huh, see what?"

Kuro: "You attacked us, your yellow eye fades to blue AND IT GLOWING!"

Hikaru: "Okay, clearly you both are insane, glowing eyes? I've done no such thing. If what you're telling me is true, prove it." Kuro and Shiro come up to me kneeling down with their paws on my shoulders.

Kuro: "Have you noticed anything strange at all?"

Hikaru: "W-what do you mean?"

Shiro: "The volleyball incident?"

Hikaru: "Yes what about it?"

Kuro: "Towards the end of the game, did you feel any different?"

Hikaru: "I-I don't actually remember anything. I mean sure, Ben and Wade had knocked me out but after it was just you waking me up in the court. Even Ezami was questioning our situation."

Shiro: "Believe it or not but did you feel any different, any dreams or visions before you woke?" Thinking, I do have some instances of that guy, thing?

Hikaru: "T-there...I know it's gonna sound crazy but it's that voice in my head. I'm pretty sure it's just my self-conscious messing with me."

Shiro: "Voice, what voice?" Kuro mover Shiro out of the way to have a face to face off.

Kuro: "Tell me! Tell us everything about it! This may be the reason why you're acting so weird."

Hikaru: "Really dude, come on this is nonsense. I'm fine! You know what believe in this fairy tale of yours all you want, I'm going back to reality where everything makes sense! I want you both to think about how stupid this all sounds. Til then, just leave me alone." I reached the doorknobs hearing them whimper at my feet.

Shiro x Kuro: "Hiro please listen~"

Closing off my hearing, I clung the door shut storming off finding a spot to be alone in. With nowhere to go, I settled down in the living room's couch. Bored, I wanted to confirm their suspensions. Maybe they were right? Through my contacts list spotting Ezami. The only one I trust so far has to know all about this.