Chapter 21 - Temptation

~Hikaru's POV~

Hikaru: "Yon? Who's that."

Ryo: "Wow you really are clueless aren't you?!"

Hikaru: "Sorry man, I have no idea what you're talking about." I giggled a bit.

Ryo: "This isn't a joke! I need my Yon next to me soooo bad. Please help me."

Hikaru: "You keep saying Yon, Yon, Yon but I still have no idea who the hell he is."

Ryo: "YOUR PRINCIPLE!"

Slouched on my chair with my mouth wide open, I had no idea what to say to that.

Hikaru: "Uh-um. Sorry it's just, I don't think I'm comfortable doing this sort of thing?"

Ryo: "Yes I know it seems weird but last night, I really messed things up on our date. Come on Hikaru, I need your advice."

Hikaru: "Look, I'm not your guy, I'm not used to this love type of thing."

Ryo: "LIAR! You've got two wolves at your feet. You must have some idea on the top of that brain of yours that can be used to help me. Not to mention I looked through your records. You have a 4.0 GPA but your teachers and staff around the school commented on your files about what you do here at this academy with Kuro and Shiro. "

Great! My teachers are snitches. How can this school get any worse. Ugh.

Hikaru: "I won't stand for this. I'm leaving! You're a big boy! Handle it on your own."

Reaching the doorknob, I twisted it but it wouldn't budge.

Ryo: "Looking for this?"

He gave me a grin on his face as he held up a key up his paw. I attempted to grab it off him but he raised it above his head unable for me to reach it not to mention his height.

Hikaru: "GIVE IT MUTT!"

Ryo: "Hahaha, only if a deal is done small pup."

Hikaru: "Enough of your bullshit! No deal!"

Ryo: "Then you don't mind if I take you away from him."

Hikaru: "W-what, what do you mean."

Ryo: "You wanna stay with Shiro right? I can report to child services and the principle about our sessions. Who knows, I might even give them a review that'll let me take you away from them. Is that you want!"

Hikaru: "Grrrrr. You're a monster."

Ryo: "Yup, I know."

Hikaru: "F-fine what's your deal."

Ryo: "So, Yon and I are going on another date tonight. I need you to monitor the whole situation and tell me what to say. I cannot screw this up."

Hikaru: "Wow that desperate huh." He nodded.

Ryo: "Ahmmm."

Hikaru: "What's in it for me?"

Ryo: "Well I took care of you, isn't that enough?"

Hikaru: "Took care? Bitch, you gave me your-"

Ryo: "Alright, alright not here though Jesus."

Hikaru: "No one can here us stupid."

Ryo: "Just in case, you never know."

Hikaru: "All right, but come on give me a proper arrangement."

Ryo: "Huh, picky aren't you." *Sigh* "What do you want?"

Hmm what do I want? I do have to worry about those troublemakers tonight.