Trainwreck

Thanks for coming Clark Kent says to Barry Allen. Aka the Flash. No prob always happy to meet up. Just you know not when a train blows up boy is that happening alot lately. Barry says. I actually have good reason to be here you know they put me on writing the Superman articles whole thing feels a little big headed. Clark says. Man well my girlfriend writes about me. Barry says. Yeah you said she knows about you're job how's that work? Clark asks. Pretty well. I mean you know it's just transparency. Barry says. I just wonder what if they pick the you they like better. Clark says. There isn't two people it's me. And look you're right this was no accident. It's not meta human. But it was on purpose the rails. Or what's left of them is cover in bomb powder. Barry says. Any hints as to who caused it? Clark asks. Well this dust his high level maybe military grade. I can't tell you for sure but no common criminal has this. This cost money. And if I had money I'd put it on Lex Luthor. Barry says Speaking of which I have an appointment with him today Clark says good luck Barry says. As the two part ways.

Luthor Corp. Lex you're 2 o clock is here. Says Mercy Graves. So is that you're real name? Clark asks. Is Clark yours? mercy replies. Sorry just yeah so can I go in he asks. Is you're photographer with you mercy asks. No just me. Clark says you can go in mercy says.
Clark Kent good to see you lex says as he's wearing VR glasses and playing some type of video game. I'm sorry is this a bad time Mr. Luthor. Clark asks There's never a bad time Mr. Kent. Lex says. Right I appreciate you meeting with me since Clark says before being cut off. You mean since last time we all saw each you and you're friends accused me of murder. It's all in the past call me Lex. Lex says. Okay good and sorry about that. We  had it wrong about Vickie I know that now Clark says. Don't sweat it everyone always blames the Luthors lex says with a laugh
Huh Clark says. It's a joke Clark gesh laugh a little. Lex says. Sorry I'm a serious person. Went over my head. Clark say. I respect that I used to be. But then boom aliens. I'm not talking about the guy with the s on his chest. I'm talking about giant star fish Coming out of the sky. It was crazy it was insane it was an eye opener Lex says. I can't agree more I was at Happy Harbor for Maxwell lorde's press conference. The whole thing was mind blowing Clark says. I know I was there too lex says. Really so how did Luthor Corp respond to the incident Clark asks  I hate when people say incident. Call it what it was. It was an alien invasion. When 7 awesome super heroes destroyed it... Incident no it was a legendary call it how it was Clark. And as for responding. We have partnered with the government to hold more people like Maxwell accountable. And I have let the government search lex Corp. You know we definitely. Care. We also have founded food shelters in happy harbor. So many good people were effected lex says. I gotta say Mr... I mean Lex you really don't seem like the man I talked to last year. Clark says I'm not Clark I've got problems and I've got a bad rap. But I'm trying to fix things. I may not have a cape but that doesn't mean I can't help the world. Lex says....

A brave New world. It's amazing truly. Men of steel and wonderful women. The best thing is they are doing good. Good things  it's incredible humanity at its best says Professor Hamilton as he teaches a class at Guggenheim University. But it a world full of heroes were do we belong asks a student. Awe yes being a Professor and doctor I never fell to be amazed at how dumb a question can be. Professor Hamilton says. Lois is in the lecture she pauses. You.... You fit in right were you are supposed to you're anomly. We may not have abilities but we inspire those who do. We are what they fight for. And most importantly we get to live a life. Do you really think the Superman could ever be Happy or have a family professor Hamilton says.
After the class is over Lois meets professor Hamilton. Hello Miss Lane he says. You know me she asks. Superman holds a certain weight around here so when I meet  a hater I recognize them professor Hamilton says. I don't hate Superman I just suggested he's not enough. Lois says. You're right  it took the entire league to fight the Starro. Hamilton said. What  did you mean about Superman not having a life or whatever Lois says. I just think it's improvable. How does his wife sleep knowing he could die. How does he rest knowing he constantly puts his family in danger. Professor Hamilton. Says never thought of that Einstein. How about we talk about you this is about you Lois says. Who cares about me. I'm just an old man. Professor Hamilton says. What about that we all matter line Lois says. Just a line. Don't put that in you're paper Hamilton says. then why even agree to this Lois says. I wanna know who I was professor Hamilton says. I don't follow Lois asks. When I'm at the end I want to know what I know now I'm a good man men like Superman are good. Men like Luthor are bad men like Maxwell. I don't want to be them professor Hamilton says. You won't be and you're always you Lois says. No Miss Lane I'm not. I have a condition. I will lose my intelligence slowly..  and then I will die. For me I'll I've ever had is my mind so this... This is a sentence worse then death.... I'm losing myself... The only part of myself professor Hamilton says.... Lois is shocked. You're gonna be okay professor Hamilton. I'm gonna give you the story of a life time. You'll never forget and if you do you'll have this as a reminder. Lois says...