Kara

BOOOOOOM!!

The ground shakes as fire falls to from the sky....
This is the last day of Krypton.... Kara we must hurry says Alura Zor-El. I don't understand what's happening asks a scared Kara. We love you Kara and this is the only way to save you Says Kara's Dad. I won't leave you please don't make me go... Lets just go  together.. Kara says. Kara nothing last forever... But we can save you... And that's what parents do for there children.. now please get in the pod. Says Alura. Plus you have to help Kal... We love you says her dad. I love you both.. I love you both... Kara says. As her pod leaves Krypton... And the planet falls... A warmhole opens before her pod pulling her in...

Thank you both for coming Clark says to Arthur curry aka the Aquaman. And Jonn Jones the Martian Manhunter. Hey man a chance to check out the Kryptonian cribe. Anytime Arthur says. Always happy to help the man who helped save me. J'onn says. Who's that Arthur asks. This is my cousin... Kara Zor-El... Kara. This Arthur and J'onn both very good friends of mine. Clark says. Hello Kara says as she raises a hand. Sup super jr. Arthur says nice to meet you.. I'm also an alien who longs to return to a home long forgotten J'onn says. Kara nods. I know you're probably not happy but if you're right and something does go wrong we need back up says Clark.  Wow this is a nice lair. I had a one back in Alantas before they kicked me out Arthur says. Ignore him J'onn says. Kara smiles  let's get this working... Kal-El... This J'onn I'm speaking to telepathically I've searched Kara's mind they show no signs of deception... But emotions are strong. J'onn says. Clark looks at him half in anger he'd do this half thankful it's not a lie.. So secret space prison.. that would have came in handy during Starro just saying Arthur says... The Martians spoke of such a zone... I never thought I'd see one J'onn says. What do you think the batcave looks like Arthur asks as they look at him this raises questions. I mean I have a secret lake... Which belongs to the lady of the lake but it's still kinda cool Arthur says...  Kara is sitting on a post... Can you two work with Kalex too get this going Clark says as he walks over to Kara... You know I think this is the last part of Krypton she says as she picks up the cold part of dirt... You... Just lost you're world... I lost mine a life time ago...  See all I can think about is what my life would have been... And you all you can is what you're life was.... Clark says as Kara looks at him... Maybe there's an in-between maybe we can help each other. Clark says. Last week you were a baby... And now you're giving me advice... Kal you don't get this... It's weird... My entire life is over. Kara says... Because Krypton... Is gone? Look I've made a life for myself here. You can too... I know you don't want to hear that... But it's the truth and honestly Kara.. I'm so happy you're here.. I'm not alone... Anymore Clark says. I can't move on Kal... Kara says. Gotta tell you it's weird Being called Kal... Most people call me Clark. And moving on doesn't mean forgetting what was it's just  allowing yourself to start over. Come on I wanna show you something Clark says.. Clark.. Clark.. I don't think I can get use to that... I was normal and now when I run... I run really fast. And I think I'm strong... Kara says. That's the perks of the yellow sun.. trainings later this first and just cause it's weird doesn't mean I don't like it. Clark says.
Clark leads Kara to a room with Krystals. You think there having a moment I bet there having a moment... Family reunion man Arthur says. The room has different shaped crystals most are clear and there's a house of El emblem on the base. House of El Kara says. The family crest Clark says. How do you know that... How do you even know Kal-El was you're name Kara asks. Clark smiles and pushes a crystal  screen a hologram of Jor-El appears Hello Kal-El the hologram says as he tells back the story of how he arrived... There's hundreds of these Kara and you can watch them anytime you like Clark says as he puts his arm on her shoulder... Back in metropolis... Lois... These messages are dated last week.... Jimmy says So Jimmy... Lois asks.. the professor has notes on a phantom zone it's suggesting people there are frozen in time so how do they send a message? Jimmy asks Lois's jaw drops. I'm more then a pretty face Jimmy says. Come on Lois says. Where are we going. Jimmy asks Lois looks at her phone looks like the North Pole...

Arthur is in his Alantian armor. He forms his trident. Krystal.... Kara says. Huh? Clark asks. Kryptonian slang... I can probably still teach you stuff.. if you wanna know it... Kara says.. let's be ready we don't know what to expect says J'onn.. the phantom zone projector powers up and smoke appears as a triangular glass appears Krystal Arthur says... The glass starts shining SUPERMAN!!!!! scream Lois Clark looks back Lois she's in trouble... Lois? Kara asks. We have super hearing. Clark says AHHHHHHHH J'onn screams.. woah woah Arthur says while going to his teammate. So much evil in there J'onn says. Turn it off Arthur says. Kara this isn't safe Lois is trying to warn us. Clark says before being cut off NO Kara screams as she knocks Clark back pushs Arthur away from the machine. Outside the fortress Jimmy and Lois are in the daily planet helicopter.  . A hand comes out of the phantom zone... Kara reaches out... Kara Clark says while getting up. There's silence as Clark uses his heat vision to destroy the projector. No... No Kara screams I'm sorry Kara Clark says  suddenly a slight laughter breaks the silence. Hello Kara... says the laughter Dad? Kara asks no... He's dead.. my name is Zod... General Zod. Kara's face dips into despair oh no she says. Who's zod clark asks. A family friend zod says as he smiles.