The Last children of Krypton

Let me try Jimmy says. Kara looks at him. People look up to Superman... Because he makes them feel better.. Superman might be a hero but it's his kindness that's his real power Jimmy says.
Zod punchs Martian Manhunter back he starts phasing and Superman lands he punchs Zod in the back and the Manhunter punchs him in the face. They then take turns punching him back. What if I'm not a good person Kara asks. Good people don't feel bad for bad things... Superman is my best friend. Zods eyes turn red he blast the Manhunter setting him on fire J'onn begins screaming in terror. You are more skilled with you're powers Kal-El but I'm a far better fight then you the  general says. Superman punchs him zod knocks him back. Zod jumps and kicks. It's like Batman but with super powers. Superman falls and Zod puts his foot on him. Whoever you are Jimmy says. Girl or Supergirl. All that is decided if you get out there and fight Lois says. Kara looks at them both... She runs off and flies at fast speeds toward the the sun. I'm not gonna lie I thought that was gonna work Jimmy says. Kara flies in front of the sun she turns around and flies as fast as possible. I'm so close... I will restore honor to our world Jor-El... Zod says about to punch the fortress when Supergirl slams into him knocking him down probably 20 Feet she helps Clark up. I knew you'd come and fight Clark says. How she asks. One super hearing... Two heroism is a family trait. Now we both aren't the best fighters but we don't need to be flank him Clark says. Superman and Supergirl charge at zod first hitting with him heat vision. It begins overwhelming him then they take turns throwing punchs. Supergirl runs behind him kicking the back of his knee as Superman punchs him in the face. They grab his arms and fly him to the fortress. LET ME GO... Zod screams not yet. Superman says Kalex return the fortress. As the fortress returns. Clark has a Golden looking chunk of Kryptonite. Brought to him by Kalex. What is that Zod asks. Gold kryptonite it removes a Kryptonians abilities caused by the yellow sun Kalex says as he shoots zod with it NOOOO Zod says. You don't have to go back to zone but you can't keep you're powers Clark says. As they drop him off in Australia. Under an A.R.G.U.S watch....
Back at the fortress. Thank you for everything Clark says to Arthur and J'onn. Can I get a picture Jimmy asks. Of course tiny human Arthur says. Outrageous Jimmy says. Much to J'onn's annoyance. Thank you for coming... You didn't have too Superman says. And miss this story? Not gonna happen. Lois says. I don't know miss Lane I think you might care about people more then you let on Clark says with a smile. Don't bet on it Superman and it's just Lois. Lois says...

EPILOGUE

So honestly my biggest issue is stopping like it's hard man Kara says to Clark as they are standing in a field.
I remember the first time I ever ran... Such a rush... Look just slow down think of what your running to and then stop Clark says. What do you think about? Kara asks. For a long time... Lana Lang Clark says. Who's Lana Lang. Has my "little" cousin got a girlfriend Kara asks teasingly. That's not relevant. Kara runs and stops. Perfectly. There we go. What did you think about? Clark asks. A cat.. I want a cat... Not just any cat a cute one there are all cute Kara says with a smile we'll see. Clark says. Hey you said you use to think about Lana what do you think of now? Kara asks. Nothing Clark says.. but on the inside all that flashes in his head is pictures of Lois Lane... Thank you again Ka. I mean Clark. I was so afraid... And I still am... I lost everything but so did you... I'm sorry I was reckless and... I wanna be like you.. I can't save our world but I can help this one... As Supergirl! Kara says. Kara you're my cousin... And I love you.. I never thought I'd have biological family... You know. I was reckless once too. And I've made plenty mistakes but we're stronger together and if you're serious then let's do it. Me and you against the forces of evil Clark says. The last Children of Krypton! Kara says. But you know there's a reason why where we are here Clark says. Why Kara asks you'll find out when you catch me Clark says. They arrive at the Kent farm. Clark rings the door bell. I only let you win to see were where going Kara says as the door opens an elderly couple the Kents are standing there. Ma, Pa, this is Kara my cousin. Kara these are the people that made me Clark Kent.. Clark says. I'm not sure I'll fit Kara says of course you will says ma Kent as she gives Kara a hug and they all go inside.....
The end.

Or is it
I don't understand why you made me blow up a train lexxy says Mercy Graves to her boss. Because Superman would come... And I needed his DNA... You collected a sample from the train wheels Lex says. Have I ever failed mercy asks. Now I compare this hair from Clark Kent and bingo... Lex says. Clark Kent is Superman mercy asks... No Superman is Clark Kent. And more importantly I have his DNA lex says. What's gonna come of that? Mercy asks. Something very bizarre Lex says with a smile...