Phantom

It's cold but she doesn't feel it. All she has is angry and hatred. She doesn't even feel the cold at this point. She walks through the snow until she finds the ice palace. Known as the fortress of solitude... Welcome Kara Zor-El Kalex says. Where is the phantom zone project Kara asks. Right this way. But be warned the phantom zone project is capable of releasing Green Lantern Corp ranked inmates of level a class. Kalex replies. Just give it to me Kara says. As you wish. Welcome to earth miss Zor-El. We just expected you alot sooner. Kalex says. As Kara prepares the machine.

Superman is flying across the night sky when he hears a woman screaming as she falls off a building. Clark flies by and catch's her. It's Lois. Miss Lane superman says. Thanks for the catch supes. Fly me back up to that building. Lois says and Superman follows Jimmy takes a picture. Awe cool he actually came Jimmy says. I hope this isn't a publicity stunt Superman says. What isn't one. But actually Superman I need you Lois says what is it Superman asks. Professor. Emil Hamilton... He's you're biggest fan... And he's dying. Lois says. Professor Hamilton... Is there anything I can do Superman asks. He just wants to meet you. I know you're busy but it would mean a lot to him. Lois says. So the hard core journalist does have a heart Superman says. Is there anyone who hasn't read that article? Lois asks. I haven't Jimmy says as they both look at him. I did burn it though he says. While giving Superman the thumbs up.

At Professor Hamilton's home. Lois introduces Superman. You came the professor says. Of course I'm actually a fan of you're work Superman replies. I can't believe this. I have so many questions. So many answers. The professor says. Shoot Superman says. Can you really fly he asks. Superman starts levitating. Would you like to join me asks? He then flies professor Hamilton around on his back. I'm alive... I'm alive the professor says. They return to his apartment.  A little while later The professor is very tired thank you Miss Lane and thank you superman. Jimmy gets a picture of them all together. When it's ready I'll bring it to you. In case you do forget you'll always be able to see it Lois says. Professor you might just be my favorite human it's been a pleasure Superman says. As the professor begins to drift off.  He says and you are my favorite Kryptonian. Lois and Jimmy are confused. What Superman asks up to Clark's knowledge the term for his species has never been reveled to public. Kryptonians from planet Krypton. I got there message it's on my computer the professor says as he falls asleep. Kryptonians Jimmy asks. Superman goes over to the computer I don't suppose either of you are good at reading files. Let me try buddy Jimmy says. Careful Jimmy some secret thing like that's probably encoded says Lois. Got it secret Krypton message. Jimmy says. You've got to be kidding me. Whoa look at the dates on this one. Dated  1999 same day of the Smallville meteor shower. Says Jimmy Clark's from Smallville Lois says. Everyone comes from somewhere. Superman says. Jimmy plays the message Kara. You will reach the planet Earth. Soon there you must find you're cousin Kal. You will both be alone but you are stronger together. Who's Kal Jimmy asks I'm Kal... Kal El of Krypton.... Superman says I thought you where the last one Lois says. me too. There's another.. Jimmy says. Play it Superman says. Kara we are in the Phantom zone... It's mom and dad. Set us free Kara use the Phantom zone projector it's located in the fortress... Superman's jaw drops. Hey Kal. To soon to call you Kal? Anyways... The weird thing is that message was sent last week Jimmy says. I have to go superman says as he speeds off.... Another Kryptonian the fortress what does it mean. Clark lands and runs in. He sees a woman standing with Kalex. KARA! Clark shouts out too her...

Hello Kal-El... Kara replies. Clark is out of breath starring in disbelief. I'm not alone. He says with a tear in his eye. You're so much older now Kara says Clark speeds to her and offers a hug. She hugs him back. You are older then me... But you don't look older. Do we stop ageing... I have so many questions Kara.... Clark says. Technically I was born first but you are older then me... When our parents saved us... My pod got stuck in the phantom zone... Frozen in time... Kara says... How did you escape.. Clark asks. You freeded me Kal. Kara says... Starro the portals to the other worlds it must have set off a chain reaction in the Multiverse. Clark says. You talk just Like Uncle Jor-El. Kara says a big smile comes on Clark's face I'm not alone he says... Stronger together... Kara says. Why didn't you come find me.. I can help you get settled Clark says. You're busy Kal... And plus I wasn't sure you'd agree with my plan. Kara says don't see why I wouldn't... Clark says Jor-El built the phantom zone projector to house criminals...  Bad people could leak into this world... I don't want to cause humanity harm... It's been 20 years for you Kal... It's been 20 years for everyone in the Multiverse... They had there time to morn.... But me I just woke up... Kal... My last memory is watching my world burn... I remember everything and everyone... I remember my first kiss.. my first dance.. when my dad taught me to fly a Kyloclender... When my mother tucked me in at night... What I'm trying to say is... If this doesn't work... If something happens.. and I can't get my parents back... I don't know what I'm going to do... Because my life my world... It's gone... Kal it's all gone... Kara says with tears... Clark puts his hand on Kara's shoulder... You right but there isn't a day I don't think what life on Krypton would be like... I'll help you Kara. But whatever comes today or tomorrow... You're not alone... And I'm not alone... Stronger together Clark says..