Zod

Whoever you are time explain Arthur says as he jumps up with his formed trident. Superman it's a trap... Says Lois as she runs in Lois how'd you get here Superman asks. You're not hard to track. Where ever you go there's a sonic boom. There was 2 here Lois says. Welcome to the fortress of solitude Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. The fortress of solitude... So it worked Jor-El actually did it...he actually saved you Kal-El Zod says. I'm guessing you two didn't get along. Clark says. Zod is the skruge of Krypton... He killed so many innocent people.... Uncle Jor-El built the phantom zone projector because of him... Kara says Is that Aquaman and Martian Manhunter Jimmy asks. Because he didn't have the strength to kill me... Will you have that strength Kal-El? Zod asks. I don't kill Clark says. No one starts out that way... If Jor-El hadn't been so dumb we could have overthrown the council... We could have saved Krypton... But he was the smartest man on Krypton but the dumbest person in the universe Zod says... Krypton was home I hated how my home treated me... But it was my home and I will rebuild Zod says that's good.. turning over a new leaf starting fresh rebuilding you're like the first super villain to ever actually do that reform for the win right! Jimmy says Everyone looks at him... I will rebuild on this planet after I've destroyed every human being!!!! Zod says... Well dang Jimmy says. Starting with him. Zod says Arthur charges at zod swinging his trident but zod runs past him he starts to see he can move fast... Incredible.. I knew the biology would be different... Just didn't know how different Zod says. He run towards Jimmy Clark stands infront of him he pulls his fist back and punchs Zod through some walls. Kara is just standing looking at the damage she created. J'onn phases through the fortress and grabs zod from behind. Arthur slams the trident. Into his face. And Superman uses his heat vision. Heat vision zod thinks he looks at Arthur's hand and Arthur starts scream as his trident begins boiling him. He slams the Manhunter back and races toward Superman they clash. We don't have to fight Clark says as they are gridlocked. Exactly you can join me Kal help me restore Krypton... Help me. I'm not evil... I just don't know what to do without my home zod says. None of us do but we are trying says Clark.. how's that working. You know what killed Krypton... The people of Krypton... The people of Earth will do the same zod says. People are good.. they lose there way we all have.. but as long as we keep trying... Kreep trusting and keep believing in God and that we are here for more then ourselves then we will make it.. Superman says. Zods eyes glow red he knocks superman out he uses his vision on the others he flies to the control pannels and presses a button the fortress starts rise. Zod flies outside of it. What is he doing Lois asks... Destroying humanity.. Kara says as she sits down and accepts her fate. Martian Manhunter and superman fly from the fortress. There's a safe guard. See this line. It' amazing all I have to do his hit it from underneath and the whole fortress explodes the Kryptonite from it will be hazardous eventually killing all of the human race.... Zod says... Why do bad guys always reveal the plan asks Arthur who jumps out the side and is running down the side to join the others. Because you'll all be dead and won't see it. Zod says. The Martian Manhunter flies at him zod shoots his vision but J'onn phases through it. Arthur jumps and superman grabs him and swings him at zod he's formed a water fisted hand and punchs him he climbs on his back and puts his hand over this mouth and nose trying to drown him temporarily while distracted Clark flies at high-speeds knocking him back as Arthur jumps lose and lands on the ground. Clark he's telling the truth J'onn says while looking at the pannel. Zod flies to Arthur and begins belting him. Someone's angry Arthur says while coughing. Clark and J'onn go to help. Kara starts crying... I caused this... I'm the reason they are gonna die she says. Hey kid your Superman's cousin right.. you've got his powers right maybe you should get of you're whiney butt and go help Lois says. That's the worst super hero motivational speech ever.. Jimmy says. My dad was a drill sergeant.. well he's actually a general but point is sometimes tough love is good. So you messed up you gotta get out there Lois says putting her hand on Kara's back...