Chapter Four: Waking up from a Nightmare

You were still asleep, sleeping deeply like you never had before. You scurry down a narrow corridor to find the door to the light that will wake you up from this terrible nightmare you are experiencing. You don't know where you were and knelt on the dull, cold ground and cried a thousand rivers.

Roger woke up and immediately checked up on you. You seem serene on the outside, but you are going slightly mad on the inside.

Soon, Brian came over to see you and Roger. Freddie was coming over fairly quickly and then they meet John Deacon, the bass player later on.

Now you were squirming and mumbling inaudibly to yourself on the couch.

"I think she's waking up!" Roger called to Brian across the room while he was fixing up tea for the both of them. He rushed over and scanned you over. You were still talking to yourself.

"What do you think she is saying?" Roger asked, getting impatient.

"Not sure, but she seems to be fighting herself awake."

"Call Freddie to tell him she is waking up." He demanded from Brian.

Each dream felt more overwhelming than the last. You were left paralyzed, only a tiny amount of your body twitching at a time.

Roger sat next to you on the sofa, taking a cold cloth to your sweating face. Brian got off the phone with Freddie and he told him that he was on his way.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I felt groggy when I opened my eyes. My eyelids weighed a ton and slammed back shut. I had the strangest dream when I woke up in London and saw a young Queen.

I heard a low whisper in the distance. Must be my brother, I thought. Suddenly, I felt cold, but when I tried to pull the covers, I touched an unfamiliar fabric. This was not my bed. I shot my eyes open and the first clear vision I saw was this blond handsome man with striking large blue eyes, giving me a bewildered stare. My own eyes bugged out of my head.

"Don't freak out, you're safe. I'm Roger Taylor."

How can I not freak out!?

I breathed hard and noticed my cleavage was exposed. I quickly covered myself up with the blanket. I smoothed down my hair.

"You're not going to faint on me again, are you?" Roger spoke flirtatiously, his teeth flashing a ray of sunshine.

He held out his hand as he did in my dream...before I passed out. I nervously accepted his gesture and shook his hand. But all I could think of was that his skin touched mine.

"I meant to help you up." Roger chuckled.

"Oh!"

I let him help me up,

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"Anytime." He smirked.

I felt my face get hot and my legs turned to jelly.

"Whoa, careful," Roger said and caught me before I fell, barely missing the couch.

I felt my face planted against his chest. He felt so warm and strong.

Abruptly a door opened,

"I'm here! So where is she?"

I immediately stepped back from Roger and got a view of Freddie Mercury!? How is this possible? He's here, alive!?

"Freddie, I'm glad you're here." I heard another man say.

I rapidly turned around and saw Brian May standing at the entrance of a room. I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest.