Ace: 1

Continuing from Chapter 25
Alternative Path: Ace

I grunted and made my way over to the red ropes, stepping pass the bouncers. I sat on the couch opposite him, a smug look on his face.

"Would you like something to drink?" he offered me a glass of champagne, but I denied it.

"I'll give you five minutes, and only because you managed to get to my boss."

He pulled out a stack of ones and I snorted. "How much for an hour?"

"More than you can afford." I retorted.

The other girls were looking at me as if I was crazy, moving closer to him as to try and steal his attention. "You girls can go now." he waved them off. They were about to protest until he handed each of them a stack of ones, sending them on their way. I got up too; ready to leave.

"Why are you leaving?" he stood up to almost block me, his scent heavenly.

"I'm losing money being here." I snapped.

He held up the stacks of ones and I snorted, about to take my leave. He pulled out a pile of hundred-dollar bills and I froze. Was I wrong for reconsidering my position on this matter?

"You're five minutes are up." I mumbled, fighting my eyes as they tried to drift to the pile.

He stuck a hundred in my bra with a lick of his lips. I shivered.

"Okay, you have ten minutes." I mumbled.

"A hundred get me ten minutes?" He groaned unsatisfied. I pulled the hundred from my bra and offered it back to him.

"Damn, alright." He muttered. He counted out more bills and handed it to me. "That gets me an hour, no?"

I took the bills in disbelief, confused. "You can get much more than an hour for this much. Talk to someone else."

"I've 'spoken' to everyone at this club already." he sat down and offered me the seat beside him. I sat down hesitantly. This was more than I've made all night and more than I would have made for an hour walking around. I sat down, folding my legs tightly.

He scanned me all over, his eyes holding mine forcefully. I shied away from his gazing, his intentions obvious and impure.

"So what, you wanna make sure you have me too?" I finally mumbled.

He chuckled. "Something like that." he took a sip from his glass and the peered back at me. "When you first started dancing I was with my friends, nothing too special. A few of us wanted you in our section after your set, but you had left." he muttered with a smile. "So I came back again, and again, and again. You never stayed in the club after your ten minutes."

"Why would I stay back?" I questioned.

"To meet your fans." He smirked.

"So is that why you stalked me outside the dressing room?"

"I had to meet the disappearing lady," he said as if it was obvious. "A few of my friends would like to meet you too."

I scolded at him disgustingly.

"Not all at once, of course." he justified. "But I called dips first."

"I told you before, I'm not a prostitute." I muttered ready to take me leave and give back the money.

"You've said. But we don't have to think of it like that. I want to sleep with you. One night. And when its finished, I will give you money. Think of me like a sugar daddy. Think of this as a date."