Off to sea

Kio and I arrived at home. I ran upstairs grabbing out suitcases and packing more stuff. Kio came upstairs and laid down.
I: Kio what the hell are you doing?
K: I'm tired.
I: you needa pack.
K: I'll pack later...
I knew he wasn't gonna pack. So I packed for him. I grabbed his luggage and opened it there was a lot of stuff in there. But he just got here last night so...I grabbed out some clothes and refolded everything. I picked up a hoodie he had and something had fallen out. A picture.
I: Kio what's this?
No response I turned around and saw Kio. He was passed out like a baby. He looked so sweet. I picked up the picture to take a look at it. It was us. From when Kio and I were kids...I can't believe he kept this...I got up and grabbed a blanket and put it on top of Kio. I grabbed his phone to plug it in. His wallpaper was him and his mom which was so cute. Then as I was holding his phone the live wallpaper started to change. I looked at the live wallpaper it entire thing was a slideshow of pictures we had together. I plugged in Kio's phone and finished packing. I was too lazy to change. I just took Kio's hoodie and put it on. I turned off the light and laid down next to Kio but I just kept thinking. "Does Kio like me? Who's the girl he was talking about? Am I gonna be his fake girlfriend? Why is he so cute?" I turned around to face Kio he was so cute when he slept.

I was up maybe 7 hours later it was 2 am. Kio was asleep somehow he moved over to my chest. I wanted to get up but his beautiful brown fluffy hair...I couldn't move the little baby... I played with his hair. And he woke up. And he moved his head off of me.
K: oh I'm sorry...
I: it's okay Kio :)
I watched Kio get up and go to the bathroom. I grabbed his phone and took pictures on it. I took maybe 20. I closed it and put it back where it belonged. I grabbed my suitcases and finished packing we left in a couple of hours my parents were getting ready to leave for work.
M: bye sweetheart you be safe
D: bye sunshine. I love you.
Kio walked out of the bathroom.
M: you take care of my baby Kio
K: I will ms rayne.
D: if anything happens to her-
I:dad...
M: I love you baby <3
They left my room and went to work we had to call an Uber to get to the docs I guess...
I: hey Kio could you help me?
K:what's up?
I: I need that swim suit up there
K: sure.
Kio came up behind me his body right against mine. He reached up and grabbed my swimsuit and handed it to me. Kio started to change he took of his hoodie and I turned around and I just watched. He started to untie the drawstring on his sweat pants.
K: you staying for the show?
I: shut up Kio
I threw my swim suit at him. Kio caught it and held it up.
K: Jesus vy this is barely an underwear
I: and what do you care?
K: you really wanna wear this on the boat?
I: I'm gonna wear whatever I want.
K: well don't complain when all the guys stare at your ass.
I: who says I don't like that attention?
K: so you like when guys stare at your ass?
I: well...no...
K: that's what I thought.
He threw my swimsuit back at me.
K: let's get moving.
I: right.
I started to grab hoodies to wear to sleep by hoodies I meant 2 hoodies that I really liked. Kio walked over to me and grabbed one of the hoodies I had in my hand.
K: soccer huh?
I: what?
K: you took my soccer hoodie...
I: what? How did that get here? I dunno what you're talking about...
Kio smiled at me and I grabbed it from his hand.
I: so what if I took your hoodie it's not like you were gonna wear it.
K: well it would've been nice to show up to practice in my team sweatshirt. When did you even take that from me?
I: I don't remember?
Kio walked over to his suitcases and took out a tshirt and threw it at me.
K: here you can have my jersey.
I: I suppose you want your hoodie back then...
K: it's fine vy We get New Jersey's and stuff like that every season.
I looked at the jersey Kio threw at me. It had cyr on the back with the number 4.
K: just promise you won't lose it.
I: why?
K: that jersey got us the winning goal.
I: KIO I can't possibly take this if it means that much to you.
K: vy. If I didn't want you to have it you wouldn't.
I: fine Kio but if you ever want it back just ask.
Let's continue packing cyr we wouldn't wanna be late tomorrow.
Kio and I continued packing all I could think about was that he gave me one of the most IMPORTANT jerseys in his life. And I wasn't sure if I was gonna pretend to be his girlfriend...but then I thought what if it's like the titanic. Of course not the dying part. The part of jack finding love / rose on the boat... what if Kio finds that. Oh shit...I do like Kio. I can't like him he likes that girl. I don't even know who she is.
I finished packing mainly just threw shit into a bag. I grabbed Kio's hoodie and put it on I honestly didn't care. I grabbed his sweat pants too because they were on the bed. I put them on.
K: so you just gonna steal my entire closet?
I: cyr I'm tired...
K: then go to sleep.
I: it's too cold
K: well I don't know how to turn off your AC
I: then come lie down with me just until I fall asleep. It'll be fast I'm really tired.
K: fine vy.
Kio got into bed with me and I just snuggled up to him. I felt his hand run through my hair. It felt amazing. I fell asleep on his chest.