Over you.

Ivy: I think we should get back. Just in case if you know...they try to blow up the house. By they I mean Brynn.
Jaden: yeah we should get going.
We got up and walked over to the car. I can't think straight right now. Like my mind is everywhere. Like I don't - ughhhh....I don't know if I still like Kio. It's just I've waited so long. And then the day I met Quinton. I just...
god I'm so fucked. Jaden pulled up to the sway. Which believe it or not was still in one piece.
I got out of the car. Opened the front door.
Ivy: hello? Anybody...
I heard crying from the corner and I knew damn well that it wasn't Kio.
Ivy: Brynn...are you okay?
Despite the face that I hate Brynn. I still found the need to comfort her.
Brynn: we- we broke up.
Ivy: oh- oh...I'm so sorry to hear that...
Brynn: you know ivy ive never really liked you...
Ivy: ahhh...
Brynn: no i never liked you because you always had Kio.
Ivy: what are you talking about.
Brynn: cmon ivy. Think back to kindergarten. You and Kio... met and then it was like he knew he was just always gonna be in love with you.
Ivy: Brynn...
Brynn: ivy you know he always cared about you. God he would take his life for you. why do you think I stopped being your friend?
Ivy: I don't know because you hate me?
Brynn: because you had Kio ivy. Always did and always will.
Ivy: Brynn...
Brynn: look just promise you won't hurt him.
I care about him. He's the most precious boy you'd ever meet.
Ivy: you're telling me? I won't brynn. Don't worry about him he'll be okay.
Brynn got up and hugged me. I was kinda shocked that she even talked to me. I hugged her back and she wiped her tears.
Brynn: thank you ivy.
She walked out. I didn't know what to do. I'm so stuck. I don't know...I think I moved on from Kio. But Kio likes me? I - I'm so confused. I walked upstairs to Kio's room I knocked.
Ivy: Kio? Can I come in?
The sun had already set and you could see the stars.
Kio:yeah come in Vy...
Kio was standing on the balcony. He was just wearing his grey sweatpants and his white Air Forces. I put my hand on his shoulder.
Ivy: Kio...are you okay?
Kio: I- I can't believe I broke up with her...
ivy: Kio you were obviously in love with her...obviously.
Kio: I wanted to be...Vy I wanted to love her so badly.
Ivy: Kio what are you talking about.
Kio: I didn't love her. Like obviously I did. But I felt like I could never love her the way she loved me.
Ivy: why?
Kio: I don't know... I just- it's...ughhh...I really shouldn't be talking about this. You wouldn't understand.
Ivy: Then explain to me.
Kio: ivy...look- I just...we've been friends for our whole lives.
Kio waked forward and leaned up against the railing. I stood next to him and did the same thing.
Ivy: yeah I know.
Kio: and well...you know how ummm...you used to like me and I used to like you?
Ivy: yeah?
Kio: well-
Ivy: well what?
Kio: GOD it's no use to even talk about this.
Ivy: Kio just tell me. You know you can trust me.
Kio: Don't you think its weird that we always found a way to each other?
Ivy: what do you mean?
Kio: well...like the dance for example you ended up being my 'date'.
Ivy: okay well that's because...
Kio: look ivy what I'm trying to say is that i never got over you. I never stopped liking you. I- I always cared and loved you.
Ivy: loved?
Kio: yes yes godamnit yes ivy I'm in love with you. And I just wish I had asked you to those dances and all the-
Ivy: Kio just shut up.
I kissed Kio...I wasn't to sure if he'd kiss back. But he cupped my face and pulled me closer.
I pulled away. And I turned my head. I saw Quinton standing in the door way.