History

I guess this should be the time where I tell you about Kio and I.
Kio and I met February 23 2004. My birthday actually. His mom and my mom had been friends for 20 years or more. When Kio and I met he was dirty. Dirty as in when he came to my birthday he was wearing soccer clothes.
Which...wasn't dirty but you get the point.
I didn't like him when we first met he called me   Shortstack cus I was short. Which sucked by the way. When we were in grade 4 he invited me to a family friend event thingy. I had to dress up. Which was fun we pretended he was my body guard who had to protect me. In grade 7 I had my "first boyfriend". Kio and I were in believe it or not. History. We had history class together Mrs carmella. She was sweet. Anyways my "boyfriend" Brandon Leone day next to me. Brandon and I had been paired up. But i was switched to be paired up with Kio. Well because....Kio and his partner who was his best friend at the time. They didn't get along which made no sense?
Then when we were about 14 I wanted to learn guitar. My parents wouldn't let me. But Kio knew how to play. So he taught me. I remember how he sat behind me and I sat practically on his lap. And he wrapped his arms around me to teach me how to play. When we were 12 was when I really started to like him.
Then when we were 15 Kio and I were In charge of the carnivals signs and posters. We spent hours in the art room but one particular night...
Flashback
K: burning the midnight oil?
I fell asleep on the table with the poster.
I: huh? Oh sorry...
I yawned
I: what are you doing here?
K: well I don't believe you could finish these all alone now could you?
I: I'm fine Kio...
Kio grabbed the paint brush and put some paint on it and painted my nose.
K: let's get to work.
It was 2 am and we were still at school. Which was crazy. I was so tired but Kio kept me up... which I appreciated. Around 3 am I felt someone pick me up. I didn't wanna wake up but I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
K: cmon vy...you gotta get up.
I: no...
K: vy you needa go home or at least go to bed. But I can't drive you anywhere if you don't let go.
I:fine
I let go of Kio and jumped of I walked into his car and he drove me home.
End of flash back

I don't know what I'm gonna do. Kio thinks I don't like him at all...but I do... I pretended to sleep and Kio walked in. He laid down next to me and kissed my forehead he whispered.
K: I'm so sorry for making it awkward vy.

He got up and went to the bathroom. I cried and I went to sleep. I woke up the next morning. Kio was gone I decided to get up and shower. Kio was coming out of the bathroom.
K: oh sorry ivy.
I: oh it's okay...actually could you help me?
K: with?
I turned around.
I: my dress...I can't unzip it.
K: ivy...
I: please could you? I need to shower.
Kio's hands made its way to the top of my back and slowly on the way back down.
I: thanks...
I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on .
I: hey Kio?
K: yeah?
I: could you do me a favour could you choose my outfit?
K: oh sure.
I: and Kio... only if I get to pick yours.
K: Uggghhh fine.
I go into the shower and finish. I come out Kio is standing there with shorts and a white tie dye tank top.
K: here vy.
I: thanks Kio but what if it gets cold on deck. I'd like to stay warm you know.
K: well you can take a sweater.
I grabbed my swim suit and started to take off my towel.
I: do you mind?
(Kio's thoughts)
Yes I do mind vy. Do you know what your doing to me? All I can think about is kissing you. And holding you in my arms.

Kio turned around and I took the towel off. I put on a white bikini on underneath and put Kio's out fit on. I tapped Kio on the shoulder.

I: Kio...
K:vy?
I: can I still take you up on that offer?
K: oh? And why is that?
I: well because then you can protect me from those sleezly boys.
K: you know that's a big favour vy.
I: yeah...but then you'll have becca off your you know area for a while.
K: fine deal.
I: ah wait...there's rules and certain things you'd have to do to make this work.
K: like what?
I: youd have to kiss me a lot...
K: oh what about that boy...
I: Kio are we not gonna talk about what happened last night?
K: what do you mean what happened last night?
I: Kio?
K: vy... you got drunk remember then you passed out. 
I:  Oh shit I was dreaming?
K: vy?
I: nothing Kio nothing.