I do.

Ivy: Jaden..
Jaden: I'm- I'm so sorry....
Ivy: it's okay don't worry about it.
Jaden: Kio's been missing.
Ivy: yeah I know...
Jaden: do you know where?
Ivy: no...
Jaden: I'm sorry ivy...I lied. Kio's not allowed to talk to you anymore.
Ivy: what why?
Jaden: I can't tell you that...
ivy: then  why tell me at all?
Jaden: it's a long story. Look you need to get dressed and dress formally please.
Ivy: why?
Jaden: you're my date to something.
Ivy: can I ask what?
Jaden: a wedding.
Ivy: who's?
Jaden: I can't tell you that. Just be ready in 4 hours.
Ivy: oh- uhhhh okay.
Jaden left and so I went to go take a shower and fix my hair and makeup. I had grabbed one the dresses from my luggage's. I put it on but I couldn't reach the zipper. I heard a knock on the door.
Ivy: Jaden! I'm so sorry I need to get this zipper up. I can't-
Jaden reached for my hand and spun me around. He did the zipper for me.
Ivy: since your back there could you ummm...put this on and take my necklace off?
Jaden: yeah for sure.
Jaden took off Kio's necklace and handed it to me. I gave him a plain rose gold chain necklace with a rose charm in the front.
Ivy: thanks Jaden
I turned around and Jaden and I were inches away from each other's faces.
Ivy: we should get going...
Jaden: right
He put his hand out
Jaden: shall we?
Ivy: we shall
As we were walking to the car I could swear this was déjà vu all over again. I felt like I was with Kio. We got into the car and Jaden drove us to the wedding ceremony. I saw all the sway boys. I smiled and got out.
Ivy: hey boys
I saw Anthony whisper to Jaden I could hear them though.
Anthony: I can't believe you brought her.
Griffin: yeah why would you?
Jaden: I fight he should know.
Ivy: uhhh guys? I still don't know who's wedding this is.
Jaden: cmon ceremony starts very soon.
He grabbed my hand and we walked up the steps into the church it wasn't until we sat down that I saw Kio. But I had realized Kio was wearing an entirely different suit then the rest of the guys.
He walked up to the spot where Jaden and I were sitting.
Jaden: hey big day man.
Kio: ha yeah... Who's your date?
I stood up and moved a little to the left so Kio could see me.
Ivy: me.
Kio: ivy I- I didn't-
Ivy: didn't what?
Kio: oh I just I guess i just didn't think you'd come. I sent an invitation...
Jaden: you mean tried to.
Ivy: why would you just invite me?
Kio: I didn't think...
ivy: Kio. I love you no matter who your with. You know that.
The music started and Kio walked up to the front. I didn't know who he was getting married to. Everyone stood up and the rest of the sway boys sat next to us. The crowd started to whisper about the bride. I couldn't see her until she passed us.
Ivy:Brynn...He married Brynn.
Jaden: what was that?
Ivy: nothing.
Priest: please be seated.
Blah blah blah wedding wedding wedding.
Priest: for those who don't believe that this young couple should be granted everlasting peace please speak now or forever hold your peace.
Everyone looked around nobody said anything. Priest: by the power in-
Ivy: I OBJECT!
I ran out into the middle of the aisle
Brynn: why is she here?
Kio: ivy why are you-
Ivy: shut up Kio. Look I love you. God I've loved you since the 1st grade. And since you stepped on my shoes. Since your stupid combat boots faze. Since you started teasing me. Since you were there for me for everything. Kio...I wish you eternal happiness but I don't think you belong with her.
Brynn: and who do you think he belongs with?
Ivy: ummm...welll...me.
Kio smiled.
Brynn: oh god please forgive me. SECURITY!
Two big men came up to me and grabbed my arms pulling me out of the church. I was screaming and crying for Kio. I could see him at the altar. Why wasn't he doing anything?
Ivy: Kio!! Please let me go.
The two men through the outside of the church. I kneeled down and cried.  Jaden came out and hugged me.
Jaden: ivy...
Ivy: Jaden....
I fell into his arms crying...
ivy: I loved him.

Ding dong dong ding. The sound of church bells and I just screamed. I woke up to my alarm going off. I looked around I was in my apartment. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.
Ivy: holy shit...I- ughhh...