Ghost from 5 years past

I got off the plane. I had took the scrunchie that Kio left me. Meanwhile back in LA.

Brynn: Kio we need to talk.
Kio: ohkkk....
brynn: do you love me?
Kio: are you okay brynn? Of course I- I love you.
Brynn: are you sure there's no other girl in your life?
Kio: what no?
Brynn: okay if you love me...I want you to stop talking to ivy.
Kio: what? Why?
Brynn: if you love me you'll stop.
Kio: brynn...you don't have to worry about me talking to her. Wether I want to or not she's gone. I don't know where she went.
Brynn: I do...look Kio...I know since we were kids that you were in love with her
Kio: what n-
Brynn: shut up Kio... I know you loved her as kids. Kio but that ship has sailed. If you want to be with me then you need to move on Kio.
Kio: I choose you Brynn.

Time skip
I had spent almost a full month in Europe it was time for me to go home. I booked a flight back to the United States and back to LA I need to get back into modelling. I called up Avery she had never been so exited to hear from me. She'd get me an apartment in LA just a studio one. Which was fine. I wasn't expecting much. Last I heard Kio and some girl were getting married I honestly don't know? I got off the plane and into the car which drove me to a huge building in Malibu. I was dropped off and to the second floor I went. The layout of the apartments were 2 on each floor and just one nm big hallway. I was on the second floor. I had a bit of a struggle carrying all my shit into the apartment. I dropped everything. My neighbor was nice enough was nice enough to help me.

Ivy: oh thank you.
I finally looked up at him.
Ivy: Reese?
Reese: ivy?
Ivy: what wha-
Reese: I could ask the same thing.
Ivy: long story you?
Reese: even longer story...
Ivy: I've got time.
Reese: then I guess I've got time too.
I opened the door to the apartment. And I put my stuff down. The apartment was already set up. So Reese and I just sat down.
Reese: so ivy where have you been?
Ivy: uhhh...I fell off the face of the earths little while ago... just around Europe you know. What about you...ummm...are you and Dina still-
Reese: oh god no we broke up years ago...hahaha funny you ask there's actually supposed to be a reunion in a couple of days.
Ivy: oh really? Where?
Reese: well here because most of us ended up here.
Ivy: are you gonna go?
Reese: well yeah of course it'd be nice to see everyone. What about you and uhhhh...Cyr!
Ivy: oh Kio... uhmmm I don't really know I haven't talked to him in a bit.

(Fuck fuck fuck I'm so sorry so y'all are probably confused...the ages everybody from ivy and Kio's past including them are 20 years old. Isn't that old but just so y'all know)

Reese: that's a shame...but uhhh...I gotta get going I'll catch up?
Ivy: yeah whenever :)
Reese: nice to see you again Vy.
Ivy: yeah you too Reese :)
He left my apartment and I called my parents straight to voicemail I'm not surprised. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and...
Ivy: Jaden?
Jaden: hey Vy...what happened you get shorter?
Ivy: ha ha very funny
Jaden: can I ?
Ivy: oh- I'm sorry yeah come in.
Jaden walked into my apartment.
Ivy: hey anyways how'd you fin-
Jaden grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close and kissed me.