Prince

I woke up and Kio was just staring at me he looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep.
I: Kio?
Kio got up from the chair and ran over to me and hugged me.
K: vy...I hate you so much. Don't ever do that again.
I: Kio...
K: vy...listen to me becca is just some bitch okay she's just jealous of you.
I: Kio...have you not seen becca? She's gorgeous...compared to me...I look like-
K: goddamnit vy can you shut up for 2 fucking minutes and listen to me?!
I got scared and I shook my head. Kio pulled me onto his lap and hugged me.
K: I'm sorry baby... i- I didn't mean to scare you. It's just vy...your the most beautiful girl in the world... besides Madison beer...
I laughed through my tears.
K: and Addison Rae and Dixie-
I: Kio.
K: right I was saying...
I started laughing and he pulled me out of the hug.
K: and your smile...it's the most beautiful thing I could see. When you walk in the room just lights up. You know when you and tyler went to the first formal at our school...I just thought to myself...why didn't I just ask you? All I could think was "if I had asked vy...i wouldn't have a dull moment."
I pulled Kio in for another hug. I started to cry.
K: you're the most amazing beautiful precious girl I've ever met. Know your worth vy. And just saying...you have better boobs.
I started to laugh again.
K: there's that smile.
I: thank you Kio.
K: just so you know vy...if you were to kill yourself...I'd have nothing to live for.
We heard a knock on the door. Kio walked over and opened it.
K: Uhhh do you not know when to scram?
D: please let me talk to her...
I walked over to the door.
I: Kio it's fine... I'll just be outside for 2 minutes.
K: fine.
I closed the door behind me.
D: I'm so sorry ivy... Becca was just being...
I: becca.
D: yeah...plus she totally gushing for Kio...
I: I know she is.
D: are you guys actually dating?
I started to cry... not because I wasn't happy. I was just so confused. I don't know what Kio and I are anymore?
D: ivy what's wrong?
I: I don't know what Kio and I are...
I leaned back into the wall and fell to the floor. Dylan sat next to me.
D: you know ivy...whatever becca said wasn't true...you're extremely beautiful...I- the way we first met I wasn't proud of. I just- I got nervous and cocky... I just- I wanted you to like me..and then everything came out wrong.
I: it's okay Dylan. We can start over.
He hugged me and shook my hand.
D: my name is Dylan. Dylan prince. And Adeline prince is my sister.
I: I'm ivy. Ivy raynes. Nice too meet you prince.
D: I hope this isn't too upfront...could I get your socials or your number?
I: how bout both?
I grabbed his phone and put my number in.
I: all my social media's are @/ivyraynes
D: thank you ivy for the reset.
I: vy. You can call me vy.
D: I thought you said-
I: everyone calls me vy... but I hate it but... you can call me vy.
D: well then vy. See you around. :)
I: will do prince :)
Dylan's walked away but not before hugging you. I watched him walk down the hall and I knocked on the door because I didn't have a key. Kio came to the door.
I: hey Kio can I tell you something?
K: what's up vy?
I: so I didn't tell you who I liked yet but...
k: you've fallen for dylan...
I: what?! No!
K: you don't need to hide it from me vy. But if he breaks your heart I'll break him.
I gave up...Kio now thinks I'm in love with Dylan. I will admit Dylan was cute. He was my type if I was in grade 7. Blonde hair blue eyes. Taller than me. Plays sports and he's rich. Me in grade 7 was hella selfish. Anyways I grabbed my swimsuit.
I: cmon Kio let's go swimming.
K: no I don't feel like it.
I: so you're gonna let your fake girlfriend go to the pool on her own?
Kio sighed...
K: I hate you so much vy.
I: I love you backkkkk
Kio changed and he picked me up and lifted me over his shoulder. He carried me to the elevator and down to the pool on deck. We had already been on this cruise for almost 2 weeks our adventures were soon gonna come to an end. Not only that. Kio wouldn't be living with us by the time we got back. Kio's mom would be home from Thailand. I decided to get an ice cream. I started to eat it and Kio stole pretty much all of it. Which was fine honestly he was cute so... I started to walk over to the pool and Kio pushed me in.
I: KIO CYR!
Kio jumped in.
K: yes?
I: Kio I'm gonna kill you!!!
I swam over to Kio but I decided to hit him where i knew it would hurt. I started to choke on water and Kio swam right over to me. He grabbed me by the waist and made me straddle him as we sat at the side of the pool. Kio's arms wrapped around my waist.
K: are you okay vy?
I: never better Kio.
I saw becca looking at us so I kissed Kio.
I didn't close my eyes because I was making eye contact with that bitch. When I looked at Kio his eyes were closed...I started to let go slowly but I was pulled into a deeper more intimate kiss. Kio took control and I completely fell. All I could think was "shit I really do like Kio"

Heyyyy...so it's 3 am when I'm writing this..but if you have any requests or suggestions or like just anything you want to happen PLEASE LET ME KNOW like I'll find a way to put it in!!!!! Also I'm running low on ideas so help please :)
-c