Missing

Okay so my life at this point is falling apart. Kio is gone. My boyfriend and I broke up which I'm not so upset about but I am. If it couldn't get worse. Avery called. 3 times. I need to call her back and tell her where I am. She needs to take me to that photo shoot tomorrow. I called her back and told her where I am. I didn't get any sleep. I just stayed up crying. I got ready around 4 and Avery got there at 5.

Avery: ivy you look-
Ivy: sleep deprived? Depressed? Anorexic? Like i haven't slept in days?
Avery: I was gonna say horrible but all those work too.
Ivy: thanks Avery.
Avery: may I ask what's wrong?
Ivy: you ask I'll cry.
We got to the photo shoot I stood there making poses for 7 hours. Finally the shoot was over I had another one on Thursday it was Tuesday today so I was off tomorrow.
Avery: anywhere special?
Ivy: home. I- I just wanna go home.
Avery: alright. Driver you heard her.
The driver Sped off and driving back to the sway house. I didn't see any cars so I thought I was alone. I sat down on the couch and just I could feel my soul leave my body. I started to cry.
Jaden: ivy?
Ivy: oh Jesus Christ.
I wiped my tears.
Jaden: oh sorry are you-
Ivy: I'm- im fine jaden.
I smiled but I know he could tell something was wrong.
Jaden: look...I only know what Kio kinda told us?
Ivy: what did he tell you?
Jaden: he just wanted you to be happy. And he said to look in the bottom right drawer of his desk. And to think of the day you guys met.
Ivy: what why?
Jaden: I- I don't know that's all he said.
I got up and ran upstairs. Into Kio's room and I ran to the drawer. There's a combination.
Ivy: I- I don't- the day we met.
I put the date we met and the drawer opened.
I pulled it out all the way. And there it was. The little scrunchie.
Jaden: a hair tie?
I laughed and start to cry.
Ivy: hahaha yeah ummm... yeah a hair tie.
I smiled. Kio still cared about me. I just sat in Kio's room. I decided I needed to go home. As I was walking out Brynn came up to the door.

Brynn: oh it's you.
Ivy: Kio's not here.
Brynn: oh ummm...
ivy: why are you here?
Brynn: I was gonna break up with him.
Ivy: brynn look I know we're not really friends anymore or anything but hear me out.
Brynn: I'm listening.
Ivy: Kio is a really good guy. He loves you. Man he'd chose you over any girl. And he was telling the truth nothing happened between Kio and I.
And I don't really know why we stopped being friends. I know that's off topic but-
Brynn: because ivy. You had Kio wrapped around your little finger since you guys met.
Ivy: what?
Brynn: why do you think I stopped talking to you? Because of Kio. He was so in love with you.
Ivy: brynn we were 6
Brynn: that doesn't change anything. You think I didn't notice all those Polaroids you guys had?
Ivy: that's just-
Brynn: so you're saying you don't like Kio?
Ivy: brynn he loves you. And you know that. And I know that too. Maybe I do or I did love him. But as long as I know you won't hurt him I'll be fine.
Brynn: so where are you going?
Ivy: I- I don't know I emailed  company I told them I'm taking a break. I'm falling off the grid for a bit.
I started to walk over to the car as the driver pulled up.
Brynn: for what it's worth ivy weather you realize it now or 20 years from now. Kio loves you. He never stopped.
I put my bags in the car and I got in I called my parents I told them I'd be going off the grid for a while. The driver drove me to the airport. I got on a plane to Europe. I had always wanted to travel in Europe. Especially Paris. Kio and I had always talked about going there. I had an 11 hour plane ride to Paris. I grabbed the picture of kio and I from my back pack. I started to watch cars and I started to cry. But it was a good cry. I fell asleep on the flight. I just thought about my past with Kio.