Chapter 1

"Liv sweetie are you sure you want to move into the share house right now? You can travel for the first few weeks, I'm sure the 2 other girls will understand" Mum sat on the end of my bed as I folded clothes putting them in a suit case. I move into my new place in 2 days. It's only 45minutes from my family so really not bad considering how far some people move for college.

"I just worry because you struggled this past week with everything and now you don't have Hugo I'm just wo"

"Mum" I cut her off before this ramble put me back into the depressive mood I've been in for a week "this is probably the best thing for me right now, meeting new people, soaking up the college life and forgetting about it all ok. Yes I'll see him around but honestly he can go screw a rat" mum scrunched her face up slightly, probably from me saying that Hugo, my boyfriend of over a year can go screw a rat. She always adored him. Oh well.

"Olivia I know he hurt you but don't be like that. Doesn't he want to be friends? You said he keeps checking in on you?"

"It's probably guilt, you know checking in on the depressive anxious girl making sure she doesn't do anything stupid, probably helps him sleep at night. I can't be friends with him right now Mum and probably not for a while. Who just throws their mental health at someone, something I try so hard to control and he told me I can always confide in him and then he suddenly decides it's too much"

"Maybe it was a lot and he felt helpless?"

"He could have just had a discussion with me when he started feeling like that, god I understand and I would've laid off and kept to myself and dealt with it alone. He didn't need to dump me at the drop of a hat. I don't think that was fair. I love that boy so damn much but shit he's a dick when it comes to this stuff. Clueless. You know he messaged me last night saying he wants to catch up for coffee because he misses me. Why dump me then huh? Why not just have an adult conversation. He's not getting coffee with me for a freaking long time"

"I know, calm down. Just don't do anything stupid if you both happen to be drinking ok, your hot tempered like your father"

"I won't, I promise" I said chucking another item of clothing into the suitcase. She smiled standing up leaving me alone to finish packing everything.

It's funny you know, moving out of home for the first time, bittersweet. I'm leaving my parents and little sister, not that she'll be awfully missed but anyway, onwards and upwards. I left my precious art supplies last to pack, I'm majoring in fine arts at college so you betcha I have an entire suitcase full of everything from paints to brushes, paper, markers anything and everything I use!

Moving in was a breeze and the girls were lovely. I'm positive we'd be friends in no time in all honesty. We're meant to be going to a orientation party so we'll see how that goes.