Chapter 2

You know that overwhelming anxiety you get when going to a new place...with hardly anyone you know BUT you're drinking however you accidentally have slightly too much vodka to calm the nerves but now you're slightly too pissed and have no clue what's going on or where you are?
Or does that only happen to me?

Well as said, I had too much vodka I think when hanging with the new house mates and now we're at a party and it's a lot bigger than what I thought and I'm lost. Like really lost. Can't see anyone I know, left my phone with the girls so am slightly screwed.

"Hey are you ok?" I spun around to see a guy leaning against the bench, if managed to end up in the kitchen during my travels. He was kinda cute, also looked kinda familiar.

"Uh yea I'm slightly lo-"

"Olivia" his voice literally knocked the air out of my chest. Hugo. If I stay still maybe he won't see me "Liv I know it's you, that curly mane of hair isn't like many other girls" ah well crap.

The boy in front of me mouthed 'are you ok?' looking at me still as I still have refused to turn around. I slowly nodded spinning around giving myself a slight head rush stumbling a little, the un-names stranger helped me regain my stance and I think I seen Hugo give him a glare "we're good from here mate" Hugo have a pointed look and I felt the presence of the cute stranger leave. Damn. I could've had a new friend. Stupid Hugo.

"Liv hey I've missed you" wait was he leaning in for a hug um nope thank you.

"Ooop what are you doing" I put my hand out stepping backwards "no touching" he pulled a face I couldn't quite understand.

"Liv you're still one of my best friends and I've missed you and wanted to give you a hug. What's your issue" woah. Okay pal.

"My issue? Hmm broke my heart, neglected to speak to me for a few days when I was aching, literally haven't heard from you which is fine because I'm trying to move on and now you want a hug. Bit messed up pal. Have a good night sweetie" I blew him a kiss walking pst him, dodging his attempt to try and grab my arm. I may be drunk but I am superior. Does that make sense?

Screw ex boy friends. Lord.

"Liv there you are, come on we are going to play beer pong" Katie peered through the crowd grabbing my wrist. She's on of my house mates. I'm no longer lost. I don't think I need more alcohol though.