Chapter 1

Over the summer in July after stopping Nick from destroying the world, Tyler and Kate were chilling in the living room talking. Tyler's parents were out grocery shopping. "What do you want to do?" Tyler asked. "I've been talking with Chloe-May the new genie of the lamp and a few weeks ago she gave me some books about different finders of the lamp that made wishes while I was the lamp." Kate said. "That's cool." Tyler said. "Would you like to hear some of the stories?" Kate asked. "Sure, we have nothing else to do and since you're refusing to go swimming as usual." He teased. "You can go swimming without me, I've told you this plenty of times." Kate smiled. "Nah, it's okay." Tyler smiled. "So, which story, I have a book for each year I was the genie." Kate said. "Hmm, I don't know." Tyler said unsure. "Would you like to hear the stories with you in them?" Kate asked. "Ooo! Yes Please." He said. She teleported three books to them. "Why three?" Tyler asked. "You'll see." She smiled. "Fiiiiine." Tyler said a little annoyed. She held up the oldest book. She flipped to near the end. So this story is the one Nick talked about and got revenge on us about." Kate informed. "Ooo! So I get the whole story now." Tyler said.

"So one day in Japan you and Nick were at the park with your mom. Nick found the lamp and brought it home with you guys. Then you took it to be annoying. You then saw what was written on it and rubbed it. Poof! Out came a girl about your age who had blond hair and blue eyes and lots of freckles. 'Greetings finder, I am Vlamaro . Genie of the lamp.' She squeaked smiling." Kate red. "Isn't she you?" Tyler asked. "Yes," Kate said. "Continue" Tyler prompted. "Here, can you just read, I am craving some food so I'm going to get some." Kate passed him the book. "Want me to get?" Tyler asked. "Again, just cause I'm expecting and at a little over eight months pretty much doesn't mean I need you to do everything for me." she said stubbornly. She came back when he finished and she was eating pickles with ketchup. "Ew, that smells awful. What weird food combination are you eating now?" Tyler cringed. "Pickles and ketchup." Kate replied. "Gross," he cringed again. "Ask me to eat after the baby is born and I'll be cringing too." Kate laughed.

Meanwhile in the Fairy Tale World Lenora was heading to the castle jail. "Who are you here to see?" It asked. "Nick MacMillan." Lenora replied. With that she was granted entrance. She payed a bail and went to Nick's cell. "Hello Nick." She said. "Hi Lenora." He said. "So I payed your bail. Your free to seek revenge on your brother and his girlfriend." Lenora smiled. "Thanks Lenora." He smiled. "If you want, you can stay with my dad and I if your not welcome at your house." Lenora offered. "Sounds great. Let's go!" Nick said and they left.

Back at the MacMillan house Kate and Tyler were debating in the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't know?" Tyler asked. "Yes I'm sure." Kate insisted. "Don't you wanna know?" Tyler asked. "Not really." Kate admitted. "You have the chance to know for sure with magic." Tyler mentioned. "Even so, plus Dr. F even helped me cast a curse so it can't be found out by anyone." Kate smiled triumphantly. "Really? And who's Dr. F?" Tyler asked. "Yes really and Dr. F is the doctor in the fairytale dimension. He's been helping me with my pregnancy actually and I've gone to see him every few months." Kate said. "By any chance does the 'F' stand for Frankenstein?" Tyler asked. "You know what, I don't know. I'm sure Miwa would know." Kate said. "Miwa?" Tyler asked. "She'd about a year younger then your mom now and was the genie until your mom was in grade three." Kate said. "Can you ask Miwa?" Tyler asked. "And sent." Kate sent an email. "It's either her or the next genie who knows." Kate said. "Who was the next genie?" Tyler asked. "Your mom." Kate said. "Wait....what?" Tyler was stunned.

"We're back." Mrs. MacMillan called from the front door. "Want some help?" Kate went to the door to help. "Sure, you can to Tyler." His mom said passing them each a bag. Tyler of course refused to let Kate take any heavy ones while they helped. 'Does Mom know you know she was the genie?' Tyler telepathically asked Kate. 'I don't know, genies have a way of knowing and talking with previous and future genies so maybe.' Kate replied telepathically. "Greetings Humans." Snowball called on top the bookshelf by the couch. "Is that my bonus book from Chloe-May?" Kate asked looking up at him. "Maybe." He said sassily. "I haven't read it yet." Kate whined. "I'm sure someone else would want to read it since it's about her." Snowball said. "Something you're not telling us?" Mr. MacMillan looked at Kate and Mrs. MacMillan. "No." Mrs. MacMillan said quickly. Kate stayed quiet. "It says in this book she was the genie for a year a while before Kate was." Snowball scanned through the book. "You were?" Mr. MacMillan asked. "In Grade three." She admitted. "I need to go see Dr. F so I'll be home later." Kate announced before walking through a portal. "I'm coming." Tyler ran after her.

The two walked along a dirt road. Then they spotted Lenora and a caped person. "Hi Lenora." Kate said trying to be friendly. "Hey Kate.' Lenora said evil glaring Tyler. "Who's your friend?" Kate pointed to the person in the cloak. "Just a friend who's really cold. Wait, are you heading to Dr. F's office because you're expecting?" Lenora asked. "Yep, well see ya at school." Kate said. "See you then." Lenora said. They continued going. "Well that was a rather odd exchange." Tyler said. "Lenora was in my math class and we sat together because the teacher wanted us to get along and stopped fighting." Kate explained. "It worked?" Tyler asked. "Sorta." Kate admitted.

They then arrived at a spooky looking castle. "Here we are." Kate smiled. "This is Frankenstein's castle." Tyler said. "Come on." Kate smiled pulling him along. When Kate's friend Missouri was there. Missouri was better known as Little Red Riding Hood. "You brought Tyler with you?" Missouri said surprised. "He wanted to come along." Kate said. "Of course." Missouri rolled her eyes. Then a mad scientist looking guy came out. "Hey Dr. F" Kate said. "Hello again Kate, hi Missouri and who's this young man?" the guy asked pointing at Tyler. "This is Tyler, my boyfriend." Kate smiled. "Ah! Welcome, Tyler. I'm Dr. Victor Frankenstein. Former mad scientist, now a normal doctor helping all in this village." he extended his hand. Tyler shook it.

"What if I show you some cool places around while Dr. F helps Kate." Missouri suggested to Tyler. "I sorta came along to see what it's like at one of these check ups." Tyler said. "Okay, let's go then." Missouri smiled and they all went in.

Dr. F did a few tests and did an x-ray. "All good." He smiled. "That's all?" Tyler asked. "Yep," Kate smiled as they left. "I just came for this, I'm doing volunteering at the Jail Center today." Missouri waved. "Bye!" Kate waved back. "Now we head home." Kate said. "Okay." Tyler opened a portal. The two walked through it and were back in the living room. "We're back." Kate called. "Shhh." Mrs. MacMillan said from the couch. She was reading the book Snowball was previously reading. "Sorry." Kate whispered before grabbing her chromebook and going on it. Tyler went on the PC, playing some Super Mario Crossover 3. "Tyler, over his shoulder. "Um, just some Mario. You?" he asked back. "I'm watching some, er, adult stuff. Care to join me?" she asked with obvious cheekiness. "Sure. Better yet, Mom? We're going on a date. We'll be back eventually, ok?" he asked, and his mom nodded. "Come on, Kate. We need to go to my room for this," he said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her away with her Chromebook up the stairs.

"Where are we going exactly?" she questioned as soon as he shut the door. "You'll see, kitten. It's no fun if I spoil it," he said with a smile. "Fair enough," she giggled excitedly. Then Kate's phone rang. "Who is it?" Tyler noisily asked. "Missouri. She never calls." Kate said. "Answer it" Tyler said. "Hello. Pause. Your kidding right? Pause. Oh jeez. Good to know. Thanks. Pause. I'll tell them. Pause. Okay, bye." Kate hung up. "So what's up?" Tyler asked. "Apparently Lenora paid the fine for your brother to be released." Kate said. "Oh shit. That must've been him as her caped friend earlier." Tyler said. "I was just thinking that!" Kate exclaimed. "Of course." Tyler rolled his eyes. "Now we have to go and arrest him again?" he asked, now annoyed with the situation. "Let's do this!" Kate said ready to battle. "You need to take it easy. You already took over Nick's chores and refuse to get help often." Tyler said. "I guess." Kate shrugged her shoulders. "This is not an I guess moment." Tyler rolled his eyes. "Whatever, let's go tell your mom." Kate went downstairs. "Wait up kit." Tyler followed her. "My friend Missouri in the Fairy Tale World just called and she told me Nick's bail has been paid by a girl I sometimes hate, sometimes like named Lenora. She flat out hates Tyler." Kate told Mrs. MacMillan when they got downstairs.