Chapter 8

"So now what? It's nine o'clock now." she said. "Well, we can rest for the morning, can't we?" he said, and yawned. "You can. I'm going to get a head start on what I need to do." She smiled and left the room. Smiling to himself, he made the bed and decided to follow her down. Only when he got downstairs the whole living room was full of rope. Snowball was just near Tyler. His mom heard what was going on, then spotted Kate and Nick tied up in the mess of rope. "I said grab the yellow one not the orange one dude." Kate said as her witch hat landed on Tyler's head. "It's hard to see in the hat. It's like empty to anyone but you!" Nick shot back. Snowball mockingly laughed at Tyler who looked ridiculous in Kate's witch hat. Upon the hat landing on Tyler's head a magical enchantment made Tyler be changed into Kate's 17th century witch outfit instead of his normal clothes. "Now you look more ridiculous." Snowball laughed. "Kate?! What is going on here?" he shouted mockingly, and his mom took a picture of him. "Ooh wait wait take another picture please? With me in it too?" Kate laughed, then joined him in the embarrassing picture. "Here you two go. Is this ok?" his mom asked, showing them the picture, and Kate laughed so hard that she fell over. Snowball took one look at it, then fled the living room to his favorite hiding place. And this is how the story ends: life is back to normal again (as normal as it can get!)