Chapter 1

The sun that was lowering itself on the Rocky Mountains, was casting off brilliant pink and orange colours across iwagakure, the village hidden in the stones. The few kids playing in the village quickly disappeared, reluctantly heading home for dinner. The people of Iwakagakure were eating their supper, completely absorbed in their delicious food. Although, when the Chunin exams are coming, as in a few weeks, not everyone is relaxed. Take the young shinobi participants as an example; they'll be training all day. However, there's also miss Tshuchikage, with her two "siblings"...they aren't in need of training, but rather busy packing for the three month trip in konohagakure, where the exams will be taking place. And that's also where a blonde and an Uchiha meet.

"Oh my gosh! We're leaving tomorrow and you haven't even packed?" Kurotsuchi cried out. Deidara sighed, turning away from the newly named Tshuchikage and her "little brother".
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Apologized Akatsuchi, over and over again. The squabbling was more intense than usual today. Deidara knew that that was because of Kurotsuchi's anxiety. Ever since she had been given the title as Tshuchikage, she had been trying her best to be a great leader for her village. Trying being the key word here though. Just last week, she had accidentally mistaken a child as a imposter. That incident caused ruckus to overflow in the village, getting parents to doubt their own child's loyalty. Deidara had to deal with that situation. Sadly, the villagers don't trust Kurotsuchi as much as they did before after what had happened.
Deidara's relationship with Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi was confusing. It had started after Deidara's mother died when he was four. Old man Ōnoki, the previous Tshuchikage, took the blonde under his shriveled wing when he had heard what had happened. At that time, Ōnoki has a granddaughter named Kurotsuchi. He was also taking care of an orphan, being Akatsuchi. Deidara was called 'Nee-San' ever since by the two. Back then, he didn't understand why he was given that name. After all, he was only a couple of months older than Kurotsuchi, and a year older than Akatsuchi. Now Deidara comprehends that it was used for endearment as a unbiological brother to them. Just a few months ago though, Ōnoki passed away, giving the title as Tshuchikage to Kurotsuchi, as well as making Deidara and Akatsuchi her subordinates.
Now here they are, in their small yet comfortable home, packing while yelling at one another in frustration. The time to get to Konohagakure was five whole days, and they really needed to get some shut-eye. But with Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi arguing, Deidara predicted that sleep was going to be a big problem for the three.
*
*
*
In the village hidden in the leaves, the preparations for the Chunin exams were going just fine. Itachi Uchiha, the hokage of Konohagakure wasn't worried about the exams at all. In fact, he even felt like taking a nap, but he knew that wouldn't be a good image for the hokage. Itachi has worked hard for this title after all. He wasn't going to throw it out the window. So instead, he leaned forward in his chair that was in the hokage's office, thinking about the other leaders of the other villages, and on how long it would take them to arrive. The Kazekage would be taking three days. The Mizukage would be taking four. The Tshuchikage would be taking five days, and the Raikage would be taking approximately six days to come. According to Itachi's reports, the Kazekage had already left his village two days ago, meaning that he'll be arriving tomorrow. Itachi was more curious about the Tsuchikage...She had been given the title as leader of her village not too long ago, so he was wondering how well she would cope with the exams. Sighing, Itachi closed his eyes for a moment, taking in on how his life was going. His younger brother, Sasuke, was a Jonin. Itachi was proud of him, just as he was with Itachi as hokage. Same could be said with his parents. His father ran the village's police department and was a skilled shinobi. His mother wasn't a ninja, but she did know a few things to keep herself safe. Itachi's best friend and cousin, Shisui Uchiha, helps Itachi with the stressful hokage bussines. The raven opened his eyes, smiling slightly. He was prepared for whatever was coming to him. Well, that's what he thought anyway.

After five uneventful days, Deidara and his "siblings" arrived at Konohagakure. Akatsuchi stared in awe at the village's entrance. Deidara couldn't help but chuckle at his childish eagerness. Kurotsuchi smiled helplessly before turning to one of the guards at the gate. Deidara waited, fixing his long blonde hair into a better low ponytail. His visible blue eye scanned the village thoughtfully, What a nice artistic structure, he thought, tugging at his black gloves that hid his palm mouths. Oddly, Deidara was excited to see what the Chunin exams would bring. Little did he know just how surprised he'd be.

End of chapter one

Tell me what you think of my new itadei story!

plz vote! 😚