s i x

I let out a nervous cough as I notice that my dancing partners pants lay flat and as they should when he comes back from the bathroom 20 minutes later. "So uh Hoseok, while you were out... I made a playlist, do you wanna just like... get in the mood?"

Fuck!

Warm up! I meant warm up!

The boy sends me a warm smile and ignores my passively sexual comment, understanding my awkward tendencies now that we'd known each other for a couple of days and I had made the mistake several times. He ignores my innocent accident, "Sure, play it."

Hoseok gets into the center of the dance practice room and stares into the mirrors observing his own body and rolling up his sleeves. He tugs the legs of his sweatpants up as he waits for the music to begin (I fumble around on my computer trying to press play.)

The playlist begins and Hoseok bops to the beat of a song that I recognize to be "coco." The boisterous but currently calm boy nods in approval at the song choice only seconds before flexing his skillful and liquidized moves, making me ponder if he even had bones (I was convinced he didn't.)

"You know the song?" I question quietly as the boy takes off his bucket hat and runs a hand through his luscious hair.

Hoseok only smirks down at my sitting form and throws the hat towards my direction, in which is skids to a stop right in front of me and I subconsciously grab it and place it onto my lap. "Of course." As the chorus hits, he begins to dance. (Above Video)

I can't help but bop along to Hoseok's fresh hip hop style and jump up into a squatting position on the floor as I'm unable to keep still, dancing along and cheering him on.

Unfortunately, as the song comes to an end I'm forced to draw my intense gaze away from the dancing king and to my playlist where I check which song is up next. Noticing the title was why I was waiting for, I drop his hat and rush up to his side, shaking my legs a bit to loosen them up, "Take a seat, kid." I tell the talented boy as coco finally stops and "take you down" begins.

The fellow college student puts his hands up in defeat and sends me a short smirk as he runs up to the front and takes a squat in my previous place in the front, regaining his breath.

I casually vibe with the best, jokingly sending him funny looking body rolls but when my section of the song begins, I leave his jaw dropped with my choreographed work and now intensional body rolls. (Above Video)

The song slows down to an end and I waddle up to the front where Hoseok claps like a seal for my performance, ecstatically hyping me up. I return his compliments and flash him and innocent smile, sitting back down again and picking up his hat. "Don't wanna fall in love" plays and Hoseok immediately jumps up and bounces up out of his seat. He picks the hat up off my lap and pulls it on, he jumps over to the center of the room and surprises me with his very high energy choreographed dancing. Flashing me sly smiles from beneath his hat when he can. (Above video.)

He lands one last flip before he struts his finishing poss and extends his neck upwards but looks down to my sitting state, flirty aura surrounding his entire being. My jaw drops and I stare at the guy as he walks up to me and takes a close seat in front of me, panting hard from what he just did. My eyebrows furrow and I continue to send him a shocked expression. What the fuck was that?!

The boy only giggles and removes his hat and puts it on my head, when he notices my hand raising to remove it, he pulls the brim of it, forcing my whole head harshly down to stare at my own crossed legs.

Before I can react, Hoseok grabs my chin with his thumb and pointer finger and lifts my face up to make eye contact with him again, now surprised.

The boy mockingly coos at me, "Aww, princess don't get shy around me~! Lift your head up sunshine~!"

A/N
Word Count: 737
this Hoseok is boyfriend material thank you and goodbye.

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad