Warning: contains mature[sexual] speech but there is a start and end warning

chapter eleven (epilogue)

The waiter drops out drinks off at our table and I take a small sip of mine as she sets down my dates.

"I saw that you liked my performance earlier." I bring up with a small smile, not able to refrain from looking between his eyes, his lips and the straw he held near them.

"Yeah you were great today." He says with a small smile, sending me his most comforting gaze (which made me slightly cower at the thought of what I was about to do) he continues, "I'm sure we got a great grade."

I let out a small, shaky, nervous laugh, "I..uh.. yeah but, that's not what I was referencing."

Hoseok cocks his head to the side in slight confusion, "Then?"

I watch as he brings his lips up to his straw and takes a long sip.

"This morning," I reveal, the boy's eyes widen, his lips still attached to his straw, "I knew you were watching me."

The poor boy chokes on his soda mid slurp, throwing himself into a coughing fit in absolute shock.

I can't help but to bite my bottom lip and look to the side in my own slight embarrassment as he comes to realization.

"You knew... and you still...?" I can hear the shock and confusion in Hoseok's voice, "Why? I mean... what was the purpose?"

"I'm sure you're expecting me to say something juicy like I've liked you since the moment I set eyes on you or something but.. I'm all honesty. Our best practice session was the one where you got the boner before—"

"The what?"

"Boner. I noticed."

He chokes again, this time on air. "You know, for an 'alpha male' type of guy you sure can't help but to choke an awful lot."

The boy runs his tongue over his bottom lip with an annoyed look on his face. I continue, "Anyways, I thought you could use some motivation to perform better today and in my defense, it did work."

"So you did that..." Hoseok is hesitant, "...to get me to perform better?"

"A-...I-uh.. yeah.. that and, I kind of think you're hot so—"  I look into the boys eyes as he clicks his jaw in annoyance, I smile innocently and he lets out a breathy laugh.

(mature start)

"You know," he laughs lightheartedly again before speaking nonchalantly from the other side of the table, "if this wasn't our first date, you'd already have a vibrator shoved up your pussy turned on to the highest setting."

"W-What?" I stutter over my words and my eyes go wide, I look at the man in complete shock.

"Let's get this straight, you obviously already know what I like in a relationship so I don't want to waste my time. If you're not okay doing that then you should leave." His words catch me off guard and we fall into silence. He nibbles at his bottom lip before speaking up again after moments of silence.

"Actually wait no I don't mean it—! You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with with me— pretend I didn't say anything."

I finally lift up my head with hesitation and bite my lip as I look Hoseok square in the eyes and get the words out, "Hand it over."

"What?"

"I'll do it."

"Huh?"

"The fucking vibrator, Hoseok!"

Silence falls over us.

Before our booth is filled with Hoseok's echoing laughter, I blush as realization floods his face. He speaks in between laughs, "G-Glad to know that you're willing to give yourself up to me but," he wipes a tear, damn he was laughing hard, "I don't actually have a vibrator on me, Mina."

I sigh in relief and lean back into my chair and I can't help but to mutter "thank god" only for him to explode into laughter again.

(mature end)

+

We reach the lobby of our apartment building and stop, hand in hand, right in front of the elevator, where we have to spit to get to our apartments.

Hoseok leans down a bit and leave a warm kiss on my cheek in front of the unoccupied elevators, but I find myself wanting more.

I cup the boys face with one hand and he melts into my hold, I hesitate as I look up into his eyes, "C-Can I k-kiss you?"

One of hoseok's eyebrows slightly shoot up and he smirks, taking a small step forward, towards me. I don't falter, "Well, we don't have all day."

With his consent, I reach up and plant a small kiss on his lips. We refuse to detach from each other and he places his hands softly at my waist. It was a tiny kiss and I get embarrassed for initiating it, we lock eyes and I only grow more embarrassed that I couldn't kiss him better, "I-I should go."

The boy smiles, but his smile soon morphs into a smirk, "Sure, but don't forget to keep your curtains open for me tonight."

"Well, I don't know about that... someone almost caught me last time." I look between him and his lips, desperately wanting to redeem myself, "Maybe I should, give you a private show instead?"

I lean up again, this time properly kissing him. Our lips mold together and time stops in, just the two of us. In the surreally empty lobby, with the hypnotizing smell of each other and the warm connection of our lips.

A/N
Word Count: 932
For emotional reasons I am incapable of writing what happens after this.

p.s: I have no current plans for a sequel to this book, but I might in the future, I don't really know but for right now it's a no. BUT you should always keep this book in your library to know just in case I change my mind.

This is the only epilogue to this book but I do have an extra! I'm going to publish an extra scene from sometime in this book that I thought would be interesting but didn't have a place in the book itself, please look forward to it! Thanks again guys :)

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad