n i n e

Warning: Mature (sexual) content ahead, read at your own risk.

third pov (following hoseok)

Hoseok dries his hands after washing the gel and hair spray off of them. He had spent an entire hour working on his hair for this performance... but then again, he wasn't the best hair dresser.

With a sigh the boy decides that, no, he will not try fixing the mess on his head for the fifth time this morning, it was fine as it was.

At least, that's what he tried to convince himself of.

The male runs a hand over his bare chest and then reaches up into a yawn, it was too early in the morning for this and he very well knew it.

Finally he leans down and picks up an empty duffel bag off of the floor, he throws it onto his bed carelessly and stuffs in a change of clothes for after the performance alongside a few of his dancer necessities before exiting his bedroom and entering the living room.

His roommates were gone, one at work, one already in their class and the last hadn't even come home last night.

Hoseok was home alone.

He lets out a soft groan as he opens the curtains to the floor to ceiling, wall to wall window. He had told his roommates a million times to open the curtains so that their houseplants (those dumb bonsais) would grow but they always forgot.

Hoseok was sure that one day, his roommates would accidentally leave the dorm without their pants on. They were that forgetful. That specific day had yet to come, though, Hoseok was convinced that it would happen sooner or later.

As he creeks open the window (only the slightest bit), he notices that a single other student also had their curtains opened, their room almost directly in front of his.

It was Hoseok's first time seeing another college student open their curtains at this hour.

Hoseok shrugs and sets his hand back on the window again, deciding to close it because he realized that he had spent several minutes looking out the window lost in thought. But he paused when he heard a familiar song play from the outdoors.

It was his and Mina's performance song for the day.

Then, he notices that the apartment with the drawn back curtains also had their window slightly open, they were the ones playing the music.

Hoseok grumbles to himself and turns a heel quickly to get his books and such sorted for his later classes but, he stops when he sees a familiar girl sway her hips to the music, entering the living room adjacent to him.

Hoseok bats his eyelashes, not even noticing his jaw drop as he watches the attractive girl bounce around in nothing but a pair of tiny loose shorts and a sports bra.

He knew watching her was wrong but he just couldn't look away. She was so hypnotizing. He told himself that this was not something that he should be watching... as he watches her bend over, reaching down to her feet to stretch her legs, conveniently facing away from the window and giving Hoseok a nice view of her ass.

Hoseok chokes on his spit the second he sees her slip off her shorts, leaving her in only a teeny tiny pair of underwear and only then does Hoseok notice that his jaw was dropped.

He rips his eyes away from the window.

He knew that this was so fucking wrong he shouldn't be looking..

He knew but he still turned to look over his shoulder ever so slightly, to see her shimmy on a pair of well fitted black skinny jeans, getting a little stuck around the thighs but Hoseok didn't mind.

To him, seeing that happen was fucking hot.

She skips around the room a bit, looking for something before picking up a neatly folded black material from her coffee table and pulling it over her torso.

"Holy fuck." Hoseok shakes his head, not wanting to believe that he just watched a girl change without her knowing.. and enjoyed it.

Possibly a little too much.

He runs over to the window, closing it, locking it and pulling the curtains to cover it again frantically, breathing hard.

This was an adrenaline rush to him.

Hoseok hesitates to look down, not wanting to see what he knew he would but he does anyway and shuts his eyes tight when he sees what he didn't want to see.

He was fucking hard. And now because of this, he was going to be late to class.

But Hoseok sets his priorities straight and sends Mina a text first.

Hoseok
I might be a little late to class today
09:48 am

A/N
It's been so long since an update, sorry guys! School is stressing me out so I don't have much motivation to write :(
Also, next chapter will be the last update for this book!

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad