f i n a l e

chapter ten

(https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=d6N7MIC5IoA -wattpad won't let me attach a video so here's a link.)

The music slows to an end and joy fills inside me at the flawless execution of the dance that I choreographed. Hoseok and I reach our ending position perfectly and our fellow classmates go wild.

From the corner of my eyes I see them stand up and cheer for us, Hoseok and I elegantly reset from our ending pose and bow to the crowd. My heart lights up when I see our teacher standing and clapping with all of our friends.

Hoseok pulls me into a side hug and squeezes my shoulder when we see our professor mouth "good work" to us with a smile. Filled with giggles and happiness, Hoseok and I skip into the crowd, where we're engulfed in a huge group hug from our friends, crushing us in the middle.

Dancers were usually hype about each other's performances but this was a different type of joy knowing that this was our last grade for the year.

Hoseok and I sit down together, my legs casually draped over his and his arm at my waist as we catch our breath.

A friend of mine hands me a bottle of water that I waterfall from and then hand to Hoseok, "Good job today, I know this wasn't your style but you performed really well."

The boy nervously laughs, nearly choking on his water, "And thank you for believing in yourself and me enough to choreograph this, you did better than I ever could."

A light blush covers my cheeks and I mumble a small thank you.

Silence falls over us for the next few minutes as another group performs and even through packing up our things. We leave the room, still in silence. It's not until the hallway clears that we both speak up simultaneously.

"H-Hey..!"

We both look at each other in shock at our sync, "You go first."

"No you."

"No I insist, go ahead."

"Ladies first, gorgeous," My face explodes into red fervor and I look away as the boy simply smirks.

"Okay... then, H-Hoseok.." I mumble over my words.

"Yes?"

"Do you maybe want to go out for lunch.. as in like... a date..?"

The boy's eyes go wide, "A d-date? I-I mean y-yeah.. I-I was j-just about to ask y-you!!"

I giggle at that, "You know for a dom," I whisper under my breath, "You sure do stutter a lot."

"You really want to go there?" He mumbles in response under his breath.

"H-Huh?" Not realizing that he heard me.

The second I look up off the floor into his direction, the boy pulls my body close to his, resting one hand on my hip and the other on my back.

His hand slowly goes down, making me shiver and him laugh, he settles at the small of my back, "I said, do you really want to go there?"

I look away, an absolute blushing mess, "N-No you d-don't have to prove yourself to m-me." I look anywhere but him in a puddle of embarrassment but he grips my chin and softly turns my face to look at him, "Now say you're sorry."

My eyes go wide, "Pardon?"

"You heard me," he smiles, obviously getting satisfaction from this.

"M's-sorry H-Hoseok...!"

The boy drops my face from his hands and detaches our bodies, he explodes into a cute laugh and my eyes double in size.

"H-Hey! Hoseok! Stop laughing!" I squeak in outrage, he only continues to laugh, I wack his arm softly but even that doesn't get him to stop, "Asshole! I was so scared!"

He flashes me a huge smile and chuckles again, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and urging us to walk forward. I defensively wrap my hand around his waist.

His hand travels from my shoulders down my back and eventually rests in my back pocket. I jump at his touch but I don't say anything as we walk together in happiness and casual conversation. We were comfortable together.

end

don't forget to read the authors note ahead!

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad