s e v e n

"Excuse me? Lift your head up, sunshine?" I mock in outrage, Hoseok giggles at my unexpected reaction. I only roll my eyes and take off his hat from my head, throwing it aggressively in his lap with a huff. "Getting cocky just because you did a few flips Hoseok?"

I snap my head to the direction of my computer and quickly type in a song title. I open the video, set it to the correct time stamp and pause it.

Hoseok watches me with a pout and when I place my hand on his broad chest his eyebrows shoot up. I push his top half down and get on top of him (curtesy of me being spontaneous). Our bodies weren't touching but that didn't stop Hoseok from sending me a sly smirk and placing his hands lightly on my hips, "Well, I must say, I wasn't expecting this from you."

I narrow my eyes at him and immaturely stick my tongue out, "I'll show you more than a few flips." I place my hands on the ground on either side of the floor before getting up into a plank on my palms above his figure.

I push my weight backwards but the rush forward onto my hands, pushing myself up into a handstand. I lock momentary eye contact with Hoseok before continuing into a front handspring, landing on my feet behind him.

Hoseok gets up immediately, eyeing ms in shock as I walk to the center of the room. I look over my shoulder and brush my hair off of it. "Play the music, sunshine."

"Whatever you say, beautiful," Hoseok smirks lightly and presses play on the music, "dance for me."

I perform my short routine, effectively alluring my partner. (video above.) I giggle in excitement and content as he aggressively claps for me, praising me.

As I sit down, Hoseok grips my shoulder and lightly shakes, saying things like that was insane and you're so talented.

"Alright, alright," I soothe, finally getting him off of me, "this exchange was real cute and all, Hoseok, but we need to start actually working."

Hoseok smiles and unexpectedly grips my waist, he pulls me in close to him, between his legs and pushed his chest flush against my back, hugging me comfortably from behind. With a huff, he melts into my shoulder, resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I don't want to, I'm sleepy now and it's comfortable here."

I roll my eyes despite knowing he can't see me and speak up, "You're getting touchy again now that I'm not complaining about it, huh?" I joke, resting my hands on his around my stomach.

"I'm not touchy," He whines, tightening his grip, "You're just abused of human contact! I'm showing you what you're missing..! And giving you all of my energy tired me out. You should say sorry."

"But Hoseok—!" I half groan and half whine in a cute tone, catching his attention effectively, he stiffens against me, "I need you now!"

fuck I said something wrong again.

Hoseok freezes.

Hoseok spins me around so that we're facing each other and takes my face into my hands. I half expect him to kiss me but instead, he turns my face to weird angles and checks my features. After determining I was myself and nothing was out of the ordinary, he looks into my eyes in disbelief, "Y-You need me?"

"Well duh!" I chip, back to my normal tone of voice, I detach from Hoseok and stand up, much to his complaint. I walk into the middle of the room, "I need you to choreograph this damn performance, that's what I need you to do."

Hoseok groans in realization and smacks his forehead with his hand, "Youre such a tease!"

None the less, he jumps up and walks over to me casually, "Don't you wanna try choreographing this time?"

I shake my head calmly, "Nah, I don't know anything about your style of dance.

—Plus, I'd be useless trying to figure how to tell you what to do."

A/N
Word Count: 680
©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad