Just For You!

Before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I just want to say thank you again for all of your support!

My little shapeshifters: you really did it this time. We bumped over to 3 million reads and I'm about to be published! How exciting is that? You guys really came through for me. We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print.

Now, updates!

The book is now listed in Goodreads: https://bit.ly/UnderAnAlaskanMoon-GR

You can now write a review, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. This is specifically for you guys to let the world know how much you love Colin and Faye! Let's blow it up, my little shapeshifters! I'm really curious to see how far my little snowball I started two or so years ago will roll.

I now also have a Facebook page: https://bit.ly/ScarlettMcLeod-FB. Like and follow for more updates and interact with your fellow readers as well as with me personally!

Also you guys will get to see my face for the first time. Surprise!

That's all for now, my little shapeshifters! Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day of submission is on May 10, 2020.

Thanks!

Scarlett McLeod