Woman of God

Hello my little shapeshifters! it's Scarlett here. I just wanted to tell you guys about my new book I've posted on here! Add if you your library and stay tuned for updates. I hope you enjoy it!

Josie Blythe is a woman of faith and healing. Young and left alone on her mountain by the death of her parents, she lives alone with no company but her Wolf. Old Sam, a trapper and family friend, is her guardian, protecting her from unwanted company. She is a legend, a beautiful legend that was woefully unprepared for Lennox Byrd.

An accident leaves Lennox Byrd at the mercy of the Healer; the beautiful young woman named Josie. After nearly getting killed by a bear, he spends time with Josie basically living with her while his injuries heal. Her loving spirit calls to him and he falls irrevocably in love with her. But a traumatic childhood holds him back from making Josie his. He refuses to marry and be hurt yet again.

Josie feels herself drawn to the handsome blond trapper with his wild eyes and painful past. She longs to heal him, yet knows that he has to want her to.  Will she change Lennox's mind? Will God's healing hand, present in Josie's life, give Lennox the peace he has been searching for all these years? Will he let her love him? Or will the two refuse to come to a crossroads and realize that they were meant for each other.

Join me on this journey back through time to simpler days to discover whether a lost child will find a home, family will triumph, and love will prevail in Woman of God.

Thanks for reading!

Scarlett Mcleod

https://www.instagram.com/scarlett__mcleod/