Get this book for Free (Limited Time Only)

Hello my little shapeshifters! It's Scarlett again and I have some incredible news for you!

But before I tell you, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of Under An Alaskan Moon. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book: https://bit.ly/UAAM-Poll.

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, my little shapeshifters. Thank you so much for joining and participating!

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books!

Behind all the stench, Nikolai Givenchy can smell the sweet and addicting scent of the intruder on his land.

She is dirty and feisty. And she is also his mate.

He knows she knows it too.

The desire was palpable, but something else lingers in the air: Her fear.

Something or someone else is making her push Nikolai away, and he must figure it out before his Promise is taken away from him. 

This means that not only will Under an Alaskan Moon soon be on your bookshelves but part of Nikolai's story will be too! Isn't that exciting?

You can get it on Amazon for free until May 21, 2020. After this week, it will still be available on said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

https://bit.ly/UnderAnAlaskanMoon-Bonus

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after May 21, 2020 if you sign up on my website: https://bit.ly/ScarlettMcLeodWEB.

We have other goodies so stay tuned! Thank you guys for the support.

Until next time, my little shapeshifters!

Scarlett McLeod