Restless

Brad groans in annoyance, turning onto his side, trying once again to get comfortable and fall asleep. It's 3am, and he has to be awake by 7, but no matter what he does he can't fall asleep.

He shuffles once again, sighing loudly when he still isn't comfortable. He forgets he isn't alone until he hears you yawn and turn onto your back. "Bear? Are you okay?" Immediately, his shuffling stops. "Sorry love, did I wake you?" You stretch your arms, hesitating slightly before nodding at him. "It's okay though. What's bothering you?" He runs a hand through his messed up hair, frustrated. "I can't fall asleep. I've been trying to for the last few hours but nothings working."

You prop yourself up on your elbow, watching him quietly for a moment. "Are you nervous for the show?" He offers a smile before giving you a small nod. You kiss his forehead, thinking. "You'll be great, you always are. And I'll be backstage, cheering you on, the whole time." He drapes his arm around your waist, gently pulling you closer to him, burying his head into the crook of your neck.

"Thank you." His words come out muffled, causing you to giggle. "Anytime babe. But you really need to get some rest." He pulls you into his chest, so that your head is resting above his heart, wrapping his arms around your torso before positioning his chin onto the top of your head.

"But I don't want to sleep. Why don't we go watch a movie and cuddle?" You roll your eyes at him, trying not to smile. "You have to wake up in a few hours. And you won't get to rest for ages. So as much as I'd love to do that, it'll have to wait."
"Fine. I love you."
"I love you too. Now get some sleep."

You hear his breathing slow down as he finally relaxes, his breaths slowly getting deeper. You ignore the urge to shuffle around, letting your boyfriend get the rest he so desperately needs. His grip loosens slightly as he falls asleep. You listen to the steady beat of his heart, falling asleep in his warm embrace.

A/n: This is my first imagine, and it's pretty short, but the next couple will be longer. Honestly, it's late, but I can't sleep so I thought... why not.