Haircut

A/n: Sorry for not posting! I've been dealing with some personal stuff so it's taken me a while to find the time to write.

Schools finally starting again in a few weeks, so I'm going to be busy playing catch-up. I'll try to post as much as possible.

Thank you to everyone whose voted on my chapters x

Y/n's POV:

"Come on, Brad! Just show me!" I reach for his hood, trying to pull it down, but Brad's too fast for me. He laughs, pulling his hoodie strings tighter to hide his new haircut as he dodges my small hands.

"Sorry, babe. You can see it when I post a picture on Instagram after I shower."
"Why won't you show me it now?"
"I told you, I want you and my fans to see it at the same time. It's a surprise." I pout slightly, taking a small step towards my boyfriend. "You know I don't like surprises."

He laughs before pressing a quick kiss to the tip of my nose. "Sorry baby." I scrunch my nose up, taking another small step towards him. "If you won't show me, them I guess I'll just have to show myself." I lunge for his hood again, but Brad pushes me to the side before quickly catapulting himself over the sofa, running up the stairs before I can even blink. I take off after him, but by the time I'm in our bedroom, he's locked himself in the en suit.

"BRAD!" I hear muffled laughter on the other side of the bathroom door as I sit on our bed to catch my breath, defeated. "It's... not...funny!"

God, I really need to work out more.

I let out a small sigh when an idea suddenly hits me. If there's one thing Brad can't stand, it's me being angry at him. I nibble my lip thoughtfully, thinking carefully before making my way back to the bathroom door.

I knock clearly, putting on my most fed up voice before calling out to my boyfriend once again. "Fine. You win, Brad. I don't want to see your stupid haircut." I let out a short sigh, trying not to laugh. "I'm going to watch telly. Have your shower and post the picture, I don't care anymore."

Without waiting for an answer, I make my way back to the sitting room and jump onto the sofa, waiting for my boyfriend.

Sure enough, I hear the bathroom door open a few moments later. I bite the inside of my cheeks to keep myself from laughing as I hear Brad's footsteps hesitate as he makes his way down. I turn my body away from him just before he gets to the bottom of the stairs, waiting for him to speak.

"Babe? Are you really mad at me?" I don't reply, instead turning the tv volume up to drown him out. "Babe?" Brad cautiously sits beside me, placing a hand on my thigh. "You're not really mad, are you?"

I turn to face my boyfriend, ready to continue my 'performance', but the worry in his expression makes me change my mind.

I let out a small puff of air before giving him a small smile. "No. I'm not mad." As soon as the words leave my mouth, Brad wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. I turn slightly, swinging a leg over so I'm straddling him to get more comfortable.

Brad leans towards me slightly, resting his forehead on my own as he sighs contently. I close my eyes, allowing myself to relax into his embrace. After a few moments, Brad breaks the silence. "I love you."

I open my eyes slowly, smiling. "I love you too."

I pull myself even closer to my boyfriend, connecting our lips. Almost immediately, Brad places both his hands on my waist, holding me close as we embrace.

As the kiss becomes more intense, I run my hands gently up Brad's back and neck. Without warning, I yank his hood down and pull away, leaving him wide-eyed and speechless.

I let out a quiet squeal as I take in my boyfriends new haircut. He trimmed the sides of his hair, but the top is still as long and curly as ever.

"You look great, babe!" Brad blinks slowly, before shaking his head, causing his hair to bounce slightly as he grins at me, his face a mix of surprise and adoration. "I can't believe you just did that." I giggle, running my hands through his soft curls. "Admit it, I got you good."

He nods in agreement before gesturing to his head worriedly. "Do you really think it looks good?" I nod enthusiastically. "It looks amazing. You look like a cute little mushroom."

Brad raises an eyebrow at me before puffing his chest out. "I'm not a cute or little. I'm a big, strong manly man." I poke him in the cheek, trying not to laugh. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."